Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller: Anyone is Welcome To Come Get The Smoke!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real boxing fans know he’s a coward now he’s just using Wilder’s name to sell his next bs fight

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      the terms wilder accepted publicly.

You guys are so hilarious.
      Okay lets say you tried to book a hotel in Miami for 700 a night on Super Bowl Weekend, they didn't have it available, but they had it for the next weekend, and wanted the same price. Would you pay it? Of course not. The financial agreement was contingent on the date. Why are pretending that you do not understand that concept?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Lol at the Wilder fan girls skirts flying .

Wilder wanted a Joshua meeting , i highly doubt that now as he will see Joshua isnt going to let him run his mouth at least at a public event .

On Miller ?

Another Wilder LIKE guy ( besides the WBC belt ) that doesnt want to actually fight anyone to grow his profile .

Bad mistake bringing Joshuas mom into it ,actually Wilder was probably taking notes bc hes another dummy with little logical thinking .

If you put all three of these guys , Miller , Povetkin , Wilder in a 5 rnd fight where Joshua fought all three in the same night he still would win !
        Did you don the knee pads before this post? I certainly hope so the slurp slurp was quite loud

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Bro it’s signed and he is ready. However even enemies can show respect and Wilder would be a fool to sign the contract. Get a percentage. Even if it is 25% the fight will be bigger than it is now and 15 million even now seems small .talk less of in April. I’m actually tired of hearing what Wilder makes usually.Give him his percentage just like you have given everyone else and let’s settle this so I can win some money
          Respect to a hardcore UK fan. Still yet, if there are no poison pills in the signed contract, and the rematch clause doesn't have any DAZN requirements and other crap that runs the Showtime relationship they have, I want him to sign the contract and cross the pond and prove he is the best heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Why is it unfair to give Wilder a contract worth the amount and the terms he himself publicly accepted?

Only in Wilder fanboy land is that totally unreasonable.
            Is it illogical for Wilder to say the terms I accepted were for a fall fight, I no longer accept those terms as the conditions under which I accepted the terms will have changed following interim fights?

Comment

Just look at the first page lol. I mean there is a contract out there for Wilder, so I hope he signs it. Just to put a wretch in the Hearn work, so hope Whyte loses to Parker, and hope Miller goes away, or Wilder can just sign the contract.

Comment

Every boxing site needs to stop posting and mentioning this UK coward, it's obvious miller got paid by Hearn to stage this rubbish so they can set this cherry pick fight next. Joshua is a fkn coward!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Is it illogical for Wilder to say the terms I accepted were for a fall fight, I no longer accept those terms as the conditions under which I accepted the terms will have changed following interim fights?
                  So why would anyone blame Joshua if he fights anyone else next? I mean you have so far never put a single blame on a Wilder. None of your post so far has, he said he isn’t going to sign for April fine. How is that Joshua fault if he moves on? Do you seriously want Joshua to chase Wilder? Most A-side don’t do that, they move on.

Comment

This Eurobum businessman is afraid of the real world heavyweight champion.

Shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced1989 View Post
                      This exactly. Wilder said he accepted the terms, if he wants the fight so badly he can sign it. Can't understand how his fans keep making excuses for him.
                      joined 8 months ago

clearly NOT an alt

Comment

Working...
                      X