No announcement yet.

Lomachenko shows off Wrestling & Judo Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
    Lol I love how everyone just copies Floyd...Floyd puts out a video of him in an Octagon now Loma puts out this video of him wrestling. (Not saying Loma wasn't a wrestler back in the day..its the action of putting out the film right after Floyd does)

Floyd was the one who said he wanted to fight a UFC fighter then everyone started began the "yeah me too"

He's a trendsetter/leader there's a reason he's at the top. Everyone just follows in his footsteps...he innovates.
    Loma posted that wrestling video on Monday. Floyd posted the Octagon video on Tuesday.
    Videos have nothing to do with each other.

Loma was just having a little fun.
    And Floyd is just trolling people.

Pretty sure that was Zhan Beleniuk, 2016 Olympic Silver Medalist in Greco-Roman Wrestling, in the video with Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
      The bold part, he just saw a way to fool everyone with a circus act.

The only thing he innovated was "cherrypicking"
      Name the cherries he picked in his last 10 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
        Lomachenko shows off his Wrestling & Judo Skills

Only one move. Impressive.

Comment

Lol I love how everyone just copies Floyd...Floyd puts out a video of him in an Octagon now Loma puts out this video of him wrestling. (Not saying Loma wasn't a wrestler back in the day..its the action of putting out the film right after Floyd does)

Floyd was the one who said he wanted to fight a UFC fighter then everyone started began the "yeah me too"

He's a trendsetter/leader there's a reason he's at the top. Everyone just follows in his footsteps...he innovates.
          Didn't James toney fight someone in the ufc years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            Didn't James toney fight someone in the ufc years ago?
            Did James Toney fighting someone from UFC have every boxer saying "I want to fight a UFC fighter"?

That's what happened after Floyd did it.

Comment

Multi-talented. I've always thought Loma as a boxer-plus, in that he's multi-faceted and adds that dynamism to his fights no one else does, he really is one in a million and should be enjoyed and appreciated while he's still active.

Comment

Looks good on Loma. I'm surprised he hasn't used much of these skills in the Salido fight.

Comment

Name the cherries he picked in his last 10 fights.
                  what??? ahahahahah.

Just remember the last one... My Lord!

Comment

Did James Toney fighting someone from UFC have every boxer saying "I want to fight a UFC fighter"?

That's what happened after Floyd did it.
                    Name "every" boxer then

Comment

oh, I must have misread the title. Didn't know this was a Floyd Mayweather thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X