No announcement yet.

Larry Loves Him Some Ribs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
    "Oh man this is Robert Wright - R O B E R T. W R I G H T.

"Oh man it all went down man. I stayed right next door man from the thing that happened man, the bbq man, I was bbqing man I seen fire just coming all out the window man, the window busted out man - only thing I think first man, 'make sure them ribs is right' and I ran in and got my family man and brung everything body out safely I carried everybody myself man, you know what i mean, you feel me.

"I got my kids first and I thought about my ribs and like I didn’t want let my ribs burn and stuff coz I take pride in what I do man, it’s like 3 o clock in the morning I was hungry man, I was like, man, put them ribs on their man some hot links and stuff man we got it going and stuff but i looked over the fire was bursting out man, I was like man this is crazy man, real crazy, let me get my kids up out this situation that’s all i know, you feel me.

"And I’m from the bay area man I’m located in the bay area you feel me yeah I’m from the bay man, west Oakland, but I’ma keep things going man keep my **** going, you know, but it was frantic man it was real serious out there man it was real serious man, but yeah man i’ma enjoy this bbq though and have a good night man hopefully they put us in the motel man you know what i mean.

"Did i get any injuries? I didn’t get no injuries except for the smoke in my lungs but I already had smoke in my lungs so i’m alright."
    West oakland is no joke. But I like east oakland. He is super funny.
    The comment about already having smoke in his lungs is classic.

My cousin used to work with a guy named Lil D. Solid dude! He was from oakland, and practically ran all te streets.

Go Raiders! Raider nation!

Comment

"Make sure them ribs is right"

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        "It was like 3 o'clock in the mornin', I was hungry."

I feel you bruh!
        Having that pre fire smoke in his lungs seems to have protected him! It also made him so hungry his ribs stayed on his mind. Rib minded Larry! His ribs must be hella good! C'mon Larry kick me down just two of the smaller ribs, and let's get more smoke in our lungs!

Comment

People from the Bay Area, always let you know they're from the Bay Area first

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            People from the Bay Area, always let you know they're from the Bay Area first
            San Jose ! South Bay Area!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              You're obsession with Larry and black men in general is rather concerning.

Seek help f@ggot.

See?

When you make fun of yourself, it's funny..i actually laughed at your post for the first time

Comment

Oh, God. Fresno in the news for the dumbest reasons. There was this dude in the news for assaulting his boss at McDonald's and he even assaulted the arresting officer and tried to take his gun from his holster. I think he even hit him with his own baton. He did it because he "hates" the police. Morons at their finest.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  See?

When you make fun of yourself, it's funny..i actually laughed at your post for the first time

You mad?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      West oakland is no joke. But I like east oakland. He is super funny.
                      The comment about already having smoke in his lungs is classic.

My cousin used to work with a guy named Lil D. Solid dude! He was from oakland, and practically ran all te streets.

Go Raiders! Raider nation!
                      **** the Raiders.

East Oakland is the most dangerous city in CA, and 3rd most dangerous in America. It's no longer LA.

It goes Detroit, Flint, then Oakland.

Comment

Working...
                      X