Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maccarinelli nears shock title fight with WBA light heavyweight champion Braehmer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Still scratch my head as to how the ref let him continue. His previous refereeing experience must have been being the man in the middle when people wrestle in those giant inflatable zumo wrestler costumes.

Macca is packing glass but to get up from that first knockdown was a miracle. But there is no human being I know who couldn't spot that poor Enzo was concussed to fuck there! You could have let Enzo have a free shot on my 87 grandmother and she would have taken it with ease - he was a shell. She also probably would have been to put him away - the man wasn't even in this realm of existence.
    You know what Enzo reminds me of when taking a punch? A glass vase balancing on a broomstick - that's the seeming strength, balance or solidity of his head resting on his neck

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
      You know what Enzo reminds me of when taking a punch? A glass vase balancing on a broomstick - that's the seeming strength, balance or solidity of his head resting on his neck
      Good analogy!

It is not even an exaggeration to say that pretty much any adult human being and possibly a few a children would have been able force the stoppage after the 1st knockdown.

Worst piece of officiating I have seen in any sport not just boxing.

Comment

Working...
      X