No announcement yet.

How does your Christmas look?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    I hurrr you dress up as Santa and have all the men sit in your lap but I guess it was just a rumor lol!

on the real...
    they got you working on Christmas day?
    LOL.

Yeah, the plant runs non stop 24/7-365. I can handle working day shift for Christmas cause we usually celebrate during the evening and open presents at midnight. But, ill be working nights for New Years.

Shift work man, the life of a process operator. The double time for Holidays is awesome though! Plus I got my $1,500 Christmas Bonus check in my box...can't wait to spend it on my off days!

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      LOL.

Yeah, the plant runs non stop 24/7-365. I can handle working day shift for Christmas cause we usually celebrate during the evening and open presents at midnight. But, ill be working nights for New Years.

Shift work man, the life of a process operator. The double time for Holidays is awesome though! Plus I got my $1,500 Christmas Bonus check in my box...can't wait to spend it on my off days!
      hey! it is what it is this year i'm off on both holidays but last year I was on call on Christmas and New Years but it pays off at the end once you get that extra healthy check.

Comment

LOL.

That's whats up.

Got mine last week.

Christmas was Mayweather vs Gatti'ing my ass for a second.

Comment

Depressing my kids with his mom and i am by myself drinking and smoking weed missing my kid probably spend tomorrow drinking and fcking hoookers.

Comment

LOL.

Must be nice they announced layoffs effective Jan 15th at my work dont know what i am going to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              That's whats up.

Got mine last week.

Christmas was Mayweather vs Gatti'ing my ass for a second.
              Damn my job doesnt give bonuses

I feel like im the only one

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Must be nice they announced layoffs effective Jan 15th at my work dont know what i am going to do.
                Go looking for another job

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Damn my job doesnt give bonuses

I feel like im the only one
                  You're still a baby.

I've been at the same company for nearly 13 years.

Give it time.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Go looking for another job
                    I will get another job but i dont know what just yet,the field i have been working in sucks i might just move build a future for my family in a city not full of drugs and violence.

Comment

Not very religious but i thought about going to the church lighting a few candles and praying for those poor babies that lunatic killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X