Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Don't Change Your Picks on Me vs. Joshua After Tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Don't Change Your Picks on Me vs. Joshua After Tonight!

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs) is planning a destructive performance in what many critics are calling the toughest fight of his career. Wilder will defend his strap for the seventh time later tonight, against undefeated Cuban challenger Luis Ortiz (28-0, 24 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's go Wilder

Comment

This guy who has 39 fights and only fought 1 top 10 opponent in his entire career... really is full of himself...This would be your second win against a top 10 opponent in 40 fights... pipe down ole' Ostrich Legs... don't get exposed now...

Comment

I hope Wilder vs Ortiz isn't fixed. Wilder sounds so confident as if he knows that Ortiz has to lose to satisfy Al Haymon. If this fight is legit then Ortiz wins by KO and shuts up once for all the Bum Bomber.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          This guy who has 39 fights and only fought 1 top 10 opponent in his entire career... really is full of himself...This would be your second win against a top 10 opponent in 40 fights... pipe down ole' Ostrich Legs... don't get exposed now...
          Joshua still has faced better opposition in half amount of fights than Wilder. If Joshua vs Wilder happens then I pick Joshua by early brutal KO.

Comment

no matter how he looks against ortiz..I got Joshua in 7 by k.o when he faces wilder that's if birdlegs doesn't get smashed by the seemingly overlooked ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
              no matter how he looks against ortiz..I got Joshua in 7 by k.o when he faces wilder that's if birdlegs doesn't get smashed by the seemingly overlooked ortiz
              Ortiz has all the tools to destroy Wilder IF this fight isn't fixed. Also if Wilder can't land his right hand then he is in a world of trouble.

Comment

And still the WBC HE Champ
                ....Deontay Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                  Ortiz has all the tools to destroy Wilder IF this fight isn't fixed. Also if Wilder can't land his right hand then he is in a world of trouble.
                  He's going to have to be much faster. The likely outcome will be Wilder by wide decision.

Comment

Bird legs talking smack.

Comment

Working...
                    X