Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO LARRYX: Real Talk, Did You or Any of Your Homies Get Yo' Cheeks Busted??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    larry spence be waxing white c0ck with his mouth on a daily basis. A few posters on here also claimed that he asked them to finger him

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
      My good man!! Wot is your final verdict of LarryX? Was he the cheek buster, or the bustee??
      Larry was a top. He was doing the cheek busting or at least that's what he mentioned.

Not sure if he ever got his cheek busted, or maybe he just won't admit it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          I always wondered why black people sag their pants now thanks to this video I know why. Its to signal that they are open to having their cheeks busted.

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
            This is hillarious! Peace Hermano!

Comment

This made me laugh. larry spence's gorilla dog homeboy got 15 years for murdering a man with his trousers round his ankles. Apparently after cruising around for a couple of hours in a car full of men with their trousers round their ankles. So I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that Larry and his gorilla dogs were busting eachothers cheeks before prison was a part of their lives.

Comment

Comment

All I know is if Larry and this cat were in the pen one of them would have a fat black cawk in their azz and it wouldn't be larry

Comment

Leroy "Larry" Jackson AKA: Larry Spence AKA: Big Smoke AKA: Double chocolate stick AKA: Da Jesus juice mayne is a predatory ****sexual ex-con with only one thing on his mind: azz and when he be gettin it

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
                      He dindu nuffin doe

Comment

Working...
                      X