Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone here clearly PROVE Rocky (series 1-7) is not the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
    Everything after 4 was wack.
    are you reeturted?Rocky Balboa was epic...sure Rocky 5 wasn't the strongest...but it also had great moments....then Creed was also SOLID....are you on Flakka?

Comment

"You trying to tell me all of these are better than Rocky" ............. Yes, to me their more realistic than the fantasy Rocky character.
      That character is a take off from the LaMotta's and Gratziano's of boxing. ( I know the concept was from watching Wepner).
      Jake and Rocky were on the sets of the movies helping the actors in the boxing scenes also.
      Rocky 1 was good but I appreciate a story line from a real boxing character instead of Sly's rendition.
      I did forget Cinderella Man, I thought Dundee did a nice job preparing Russel Crowe to copy Braddock style.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        "You trying to tell me all of these are better than Rocky" ............. Yes, to me their more realistic than the fantasy Rocky character.
        That character is a take off from the LaMotta's and Gratziano's of boxing. ( I know the concept was from watching Wepner).
        Jake and Rocky were on the sets of the movies helping the actors in the boxing scenes also.
        Rocky 1 was good but I appreciate a story line from a real boxing character instead of Sly's rendition.
        I did forget Cinderella Man, I thought Dundee did a nice job preparing Russel Crowe to copy Braddock style.

Ray
        ok yeah we are not talking autobiographies here....

Comment

Rocky 4 P4P#1

Comment

Not better than Rocky but I always liked the Showtime movie Tyson. Michael Jai White and George C Scott were good as Mike and Cus.

On The Waterfront and After Dark My Sweet are both good films where the main character is an ex-boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Not better than Rocky but I always liked the Showtime movie Tyson. Michael Jai White and George C Scott were good as Mike and Cus.

On The Waterfront and After Dark My Sweet are both good films where the main character is an ex-boxer.
              gonna have to give that a looksie.....

Comment

Rockie Series are garbage undrealistic trash movies! Who cares?

Comment

Has anybody seen this? I'd never heard of it but i watched it on an aeroplane, it wasn't that good though. Freddie Roach is in it.

Comment

I really enjoyed Southpaw. It was easy to connect with a man who lost his wife and then had to deal with his kid rebelling. Broken families are easy to relate too. Was heartbreaking though the end kind of corny only because they called it southpaw and only mentioned anything about southpaw the last 5 minutes of the movie lol

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      Has anybody seen this? I'd never heard of it but i watched it on an aeroplane, it wasn't that good though. Freddie Roach is in it.

You watched it where???

Comment

Working...
                      X