Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i thought floyd was gonna 'gatti' pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought floyd was gonna 'gatti' pacquiao?

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
    YES!!! So Pac did Win???? it don't count as a loss because he didn't get Gatti'ed?

hmm right.... now i get it :S

Comment

So being picked apart isn't good enough for you? LOL.

Comment

I though Pacquiao fought a stupid fight. The game plan was to throw a very large volume of punches round after round. It was a good game plan but he never did it. Ellerbe and Floyd senior both said Floyd was going to walk Pacquiao down and knock him out. Hell, he never even seemed to hurt Pacquiao the whole fight. Mayweather landed enough clean punches to win more rounds than Pacquiao but he wasn't aggressive like he and his team said he would be. He landed his usual pot shots but mostly ran and clinched. Neither fighter did what they said they would do. I thought it was a lousy fight but at least I saw it for free at a fight party. I feel bad for those who bought the pfv because they are showing it on regular HBO next Saturday. Mayweather refused to be weighed on fight night but I think he outweighed Pacquiao by at least 10 pounds. If Pacquiao is not going to retire he should fight at a more natural 135 or 140 because he is not a welterweight.

Comment

Ima hug him doe

Comment

I thought Manny was going to "WIN".....lol

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              I thought Manny was going to "WIN".....lol
              After Maidana you thought Manny would beat Floyd.

Relax Larry

Comment

at pac fans and your moral victories. But he didn't get kod doe!!111

Comment

I thought god was gone deliver floyd to pacquaio. I guess god had more important **** to do

Comment

getting thoroughly out-boxed for 12 rounds is just as good as an early ko to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X