No announcement yet.

Jared Lee Loughner was an athiest who hated religion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Lee Loughner was an athiest who hated religion

According to various reports Jared Lee Loughner was a left-wing athiest who hated religion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Tucson_shooting

Maybe mentally ill people like Loughner would be more stable if they had a faith, or at least believed and had faith in a higher power.

What do you think?

If the atheists take the bait this def ain't becoming less than 20 pages.

lolol

Comment

Maybe. Or he just needed some medication.

Comment

It is true that religion could have helped him not murder people.

Comment

You don't have to look that far, Stalin was responsible for more deaths and he was an Atheist. He truly detested religion and God...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            You don't have to look that far, Stalin was responsible for more deaths and he was an Atheist. He truly detested religion and God...
            Good example. Another is Pol Pot, who made religion illegal in Cambodia.

Comment

Then I guess the crazy killers past & present who committed those acts in the name of religion don't matter

Comment

Piggy in 1...........2.................3................

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
                  Good example. Another is Pol Pot, who made religion illegal in Cambodia.
                  He had the right idea.

Kind of...

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    Then I guess the crazy killers past & present who committed those acts in the name of religion don't matter
                    Not at all, my biggest beef with Piggy is that somehow he wants to correlate fanatical killing with religion and even though there are plenty of examples of that in this world, it's not the only cause or reason.

Unless the religion demands you kill or it's in it's teachings or theology, what people do in the name of a religion, is an act of an individual.

Humans will kill, murder, steal and do anything and everything wrong and they don't need religion, non religion, or anything else to motivate them. Basic human emotions like greed, anger, jealousy, envy, hate, lust will do that for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X