No announcement yet.

Question I need answered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question I need answered

im wondering does anybody know when did either klitschko brothers fights start being televised in the UK or US? im thinkin around like 2000? but if anyone can let me know, Im thinkin about buyin some career DVD sets, but i dont wanna buy ones with the german commentary. thanx

ALSO:

im buyin from boxingwholesale.com

are they good?

It was either in 1999 or 2000, Vitali's fight with Hide should've been on Sky Sports or something. Not sure about the site, someone else will have to help you with that one.

Comment

Who cares, they're boring.

Comment

a year ago or so they showed the fight against tiger thompson for free on telly here in australia.

Comment

dont buy fights!!! i learned my lesson. (never buy from fightfarm.com) there are so many ways go get them free now. do you use torrents? if you do, you'll prolly never buy a fight again. i wasted alot of money on crappy career sets that i found later on torrent sites, free. its not that hard to use and once you figure it all out, you'll be wishing you'd spent the money on dvd-r's instead. lots of people use them on here

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            It was either in 1999 or 2000, Vitali's fight with Hide should've been on Sky Sports or something. Not sure about the site, someone else will have to help you with that one.
            Originally posted by right2die View Post
            dont buy fights!!! i learned my lesson. (never buy from fightfarm.com) there are so many ways go get them free now. do you use torrents? if you do, you'll prolly never buy a fight again. i wasted alot of money on crappy career sets that i found later on torrent sites, free. its not that hard to use and once you figure it all out, you'll be wishing you'd spent the money on dvd-r's instead. lots of people use them on here
            ive downloaded torrents (i dont know any boxing only ones though), and ive looked around and saw whats available on here. while its easy to find current fights, theres older and rarer ones I want that arent worth the hassle and I dont think are available anyway from what ive seen. plus i just like havin them on the disc, instead of goin to the mayweather thread and downloaded 40 fights or whatever 1 by 1. im impatient like that

Comment

If you got the money go for it, always worth the money if you're a die hard boxing fan. If you don't, with a few programs you could download and burn HD fights, takes time though.

Comment

Working...
              X