Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-16-2018, 11:02 PM #1351
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15771 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 560,594,748,538,205,952.00
Total Points: 561,594,748,539,542,464.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
No..it's NOT deeper than that. Once again here's exactly what it is in the words od the Deputy Attorney General himself...LOL.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Rod Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, said at a press conference in Washington: “There is no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge.” Rosenstein added that the charges did not mean the Russian activity had an effect on the outcome of the election.

It's all a worthless pile of crap that proves nothing at all and serves no purpose whatsoever. No different than anything else this investigation has come up with...just a desperate grasping at straws and really embarrassing.
Since it's obvious you don't realize what went on let me explain it to you. While you've been quiet about this subject the last couple of weeks I've been constantly updating it so I'll break it down for you. This is an indictment Mueller has been sitting on. He decided to release it today to expose Trump. Today Trump finally admitted he's been lying for over a year about the Russian interference. He even went so far as to attack our intelligence agencies and prop up Putin

The indictment talks about Russia using social media to influence elections. Trump said that was fake news last year (he knew it wasn't fake news)

Mueller waited until after the leaders of the intelligence agencies testified before congress to drop this indictment. A couple of things from the hearing. Three days ago all the heads of the intelligence agencies said Russia interfered with our elections.

They said Russia will continue to attack our elections to sow discord and undermine our values

What they're saying is what Trump already knows. They've told this to Trump. Trump hasn't given them any directives to stop this. At this point Trump is still lying and calling it a hoax

They've explained to Trump what happened and showed him the intelligence and yet are no directives or written plans to the intelligence community from the President to stop this. But that's because Trump is still lying and calling it a hoax

Trump has been lying about this and propping up Putin while degrading our institutions

So today Mueller made Trump finally admit he's been lying. He did it with this indictment. The indictment shows there was interference. Trump finally admitted there was interference. And you know why he finally admitted it? Because THIS indictment shows Americans were used by Russia unwittingly. Mueller knows Russia isn't going to extradite the individuals charged. The chances of these guys seeing an American court is slim to none and Mueller knows that. The purpose of this indictment was to coincide with what every single head of our intelligence agencies admitted and what Trump had refused to admit until today.

Quote:
He brushed it off as a hoax. He mused that it might be China, or a guy from New Jersey, or “somebody sitting on their bed who weighs 400 pounds.” He said President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had assured him it wasn’t true. And, he added, “I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”

President Trump has never stopped belittling the charge that Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential election. But on Friday, with the indictment of 13 Russians for orchestrating a vast, well-funded operation to interfere in the election, those denials collided with a mountain of evidence arrayed by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III.

For Mr. Trump, who has tried to discredit Mr. Mueller’s investigation as a politically motivated witch hunt, it was a direct assault on the version of reality that he has sought tirelessly to create.

By laying out a meticulous case for how Russia tried to tip the electoral scales toward Mr. Trump in 2016, Mr. Mueller has made it much harder for the president to dismiss the investigation as mere politics. He may also have made it harder for Mr. Trump to fire Mr. Mueller himself, since, as some Democratic lawmakers argued, that would look like an attempt to help Russia further undermine American democracy.
Trump is happy about these indictments. Mueller even got Trump to do something he's never done. Call Russia a bad actor. And all because Mueller said THIS indictment shows no collusion between the members who met with Russians and the Trump campaign.

Quote:
“It’s time we stop the outlandish partisan attacks, wild and false allegations, and far-fetched theories, which only serve to further the agendas of bad actors, like Russia, and do nothing to protect the principles of our institutions,” the president said in a statement.

So after today Trump finally admits there was interference and this Mueller investigation isn't a political witch hunt and a "russia hoax". So Mueller's investigation is a legitimate investigation. He can continue his investigation unbothered and work out a way Trump can come in and have a sit down talk with him.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 11:32 PM #1352
The People's Champion

Quoted: 2803 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 184,290,250,904,547,423,682,560.00
Total Points: 184,290,350,905,547,823,251,456.00
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
Since it's obvious you don't realize what went on let me explain it to you. While you've been quiet about this subject the last couple of weeks I've been constantly updating it so I'll break it down for you. This is an indictment Mueller has been sitting on. He decided to release it today to expose Trump. Today Trump finally admitted he's been lying for over a year about the Russian interference. He even went so far as to attack our intelligence agencies and prop up Putin

The indictment talks about Russia using social media to influence elections. Trump said that was fake news last year (he knew it wasn't fake news)

Mueller waited until after the leaders of the intelligence agencies testified before congress to drop this indictment. A couple of things from the hearing. Three days ago all the heads of the intelligence agencies said Russia interfered with our elections.

They said Russia will continue to attack our elections to sow discord and undermine our values

What they're saying is what Trump already knows. They've told this to Trump. Trump hasn't given them any directives to stop this. At this point Trump is still lying and calling it a hoax

They've explained to Trump what happened and showed him the intelligence and yet are no directives or written plans to the intelligence community from the President to stop this. But that's because Trump is still lying and calling it a hoax

Trump has been lying about this and propping up Putin while degrading our institutions

So today Mueller made Trump finally admit he's been lying. He did it with this indictment. The indictment shows there was interference. Trump finally admitted there was interference. And you know why he finally admitted it? Because THIS indictment shows Americans were used by Russia unwittingly. Mueller knows Russia isn't going to extradite the individuals charged. The chances of these guys seeing an American court is slim to none and Mueller knows that. The purpose of this indictment was to coincide with what every single head of our intelligence agencies admitted and what Trump had refused to admit until today.

Trump is happy about these indictments. Mueller even got Trump to do something he's never done. Call Russia a bad actor. And all because Mueller said THIS indictment shows no collusion between the members who met with Russians and the Trump campaign.

So after today Trump finally admits there was interference and this Mueller investigation isn't a political witch hunt and a "russia hoax". So Mueller's investigation is a legitimate investigation. He can continue his investigation unbothered and work out a way Trump can come in and have a sit down talk with him.
Because I have lost interest for the most part in posting in this thread or the Donald Trump presidency thread does not mean I have NOT been following what is going on in the real world. It just means that I don't think following these threads has anything to offer me and you're last post was a perfect example why.

You have a very distorted way of interpreting what just happened and often what has happened. Although I could break it down for you I just can't be bothered anymore which is why I generally don't even follow this thread...so much mindlessness in these threads...sorry.

Trump has admitted nothing with regards to collusion which is what this is supposed to be about or anything at all of any significant consequence for that matter. And why would he after the deputy attorney general has stated clearly that “There is no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge.” That include Trump...he's American. No American had knowledge means no American colluded with it.

You're trolling...you know that people get indicted for that now right? You just posted a huge lot of ca ca and that's why I can't follow this thread anymore.
jaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 11:41 PM #1353
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
Because I have lost interest for the most part in posting in this thread or the Donald Trump presidency thread does not mean I have NOT been following what is going on in the real world. It just means that I don't think following these threads has anything to offer me and you're last post was a perfect example why.

You have a very distorted way of interpreting what just happened and often what has happened. Although I could break it down for you I just can't be bothered anymore which is why I generally don't even follow this thread...so much mindlessness in these threads...sorry.

Trump has admitted nothing with regards to collusion which is what this is supposed to be about or anything at all of any significant consequence for that matter. And why would he after the deputy attorney general has stated clearly that “There is no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge.” That include Trump...he's American. No American had knowledge means no American colluded with it.

You're trolling...you know that people get indicted for that now right? You just posted a huge lot of ca ca and that's why I can't follow this thread anymore.
You don't follow the thread anymore because the news hasn't been to good for your side lately. Today you viewed this as good news so you posted. A lot has been happening and if you only check in when you think it's good news you lose context of what's really going on. I broke it all down for you. That's not ca ca. Lying for over a year to the American people and making up stories about deep state while propping up the leader of a hostile state is ca ca
Old 02-17-2018, 12:00 AM #1354
The People's Champion

jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:
You don't follow the thread anymore because the news hasn't been to good for your side lately. Today you viewed this as good news so you posted. A lot has been happening and if you only check in when you think it's good news you lose context of what's really going on. I broke it all down for you. That's not ca ca. Lying for over a year to the American people and making up stories about deep state while propping up the leader of a hostile state is ca ca
You're being silly. It's pretty obvious that that I voiced frustration with this nonsense. I defiantly don't consider this good...I consider this just terrible and I don't know how you could have seen my position on it any different. I check the sources many times a day to see what is going on my friend...have been that way for a very long time. Sorry but this thread does not qualify as one of my sources for info...not by a long shot.

I used to enjoy the discussion but some time ago the nonsense in here just got way out of hand and I have little interest. Once in a a while I may add something to it and then I think...what's the point? This type of silly banter has little appeal to me. But you'd be mistaken to think that my absence here means I haven't been following the events closely. I seem to have less and less tolerance for trolls these days. Nothing to be gained by debating them. I say this...you say that. It's all just a silly game. And believe me...it's not my side. It just is what it is.
Old 02-17-2018, 12:07 AM #1355
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
ΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,856,335,073,104,265,728.00
Total Points: 2,856,335,073,104,266,752.00
Let me start you off - JimRaynor Um, WTF? I'm having a serious discussion here and u start some stupid shit. My wife just had lifesaving kidney transplant surgery after being on dialysis for Years. you can go fuck yourself asshole. Piece of shit. - HAMMER77777 So youre a racist?  I will get u banned for that asshole - HAMMER77777 U think I care about white?  Fuck crackers and racists.  U Know you will be banned.  And u insult my wife again, I will take care of u personally.  COme see me faggot. - HAMMER77777 You will be banned racist.  Fuck u honkey - HAMMER77777 
I dont Know what yoru problem is.  We're having a discussion on immigration and u needlessly insulted my wife for no reason.  I will get u banned.  asshole - HAMMER77777 You are a crazy peice of shit, moron.  Fucking race-baiter.  There is no such thing as race so stop bringing it up.  There is only 1 race and that is human.  I will get u banned.  Asshole.  Now leave me alone before I involve the authorities for hara - HAMMER77777 Oh man, this is too EZ.  I will get u banned for family bashing again.  Adios amigo!  Enjoy your next ban.  Hopefully will be permanent.  DOne. - Plier88888 Oh you're going to prison, dumbass.  For the record, my wife is American, not Filipina.  Just like I'm American, not Indian.  We are US citizens, and thats what matters.  Get a good lawyer. - Plier88888 I already Told the mods to Check your earlier post, so they Know youre writing about my wife.  I will celebrate when u get your permaban.  Thanks! - Plier88888 
You are going to prison for harrasment.  U think I'm playing too.  I will not drop the Charges, no matter how much u beg.  See u in court, in Bismarck, very soon. - Plier88888 U will be banned. - Plier88888 I Know some whores too.  It would suck being Married to 1 (not Saying u are).  :D - Plier88888 Butthurt Fag - Sifo Thanks buddy - 1bad65 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - 1hourRun 

No shocker that the left were the biggest suckers of Russian meddling.
ΣNΣMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 01:05 AM #1356
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 6026 Post(s)
Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 989,094,675,599,893,331,968.00
Total Points: 1,023,398,282,788,061,315,072.00
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Trump has seen the proof. He was first briefed in July 2016 while he was the nominee. He was briefed in more detail after he won the nomination. At the hearing last week all our heads of our intelligence agencies said Russia Interfered. They based that off of the same intelligence that was shown to Trump.

Trump knew it wasn't a hoax. But he choose too tell the American people that our intelligence agencies were lying & Putin was telling the truth
You didn't answer my question. Can you answer the damn question or are you going to continue to be a liberal about it and dance around the question

Collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia was the main thing being investigated. They found Zero Evidence of Collusion
Build That Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 07:15 AM #1357
Captain Gym

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
Ogecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond reputeOgecca MaMa has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,143,468,450,895,639,552.00
Total Points: 5,143,468,450,895,666,176.00
Thanks. Long live the King LOL. - Sugar Freddi Medal of honor - mangler Eat up - mangler lucky charm - MANGLER get money - MANGLER 
As promised bro! - led No Message - led No Message - led cheers! thanks a bunch bro. - Amazinger for being honest. - Amazinger 
for the Russian warrior - BoZz Very much appreciated brother - BulgariasFinest Round two indeed - danny711 Fitzsimmons Award - McGoorty Happy New Year - Freedom. 
I'll gladly shell out some of this to smash the chick in your sig - -Deal With It- good luck wit the fight this weekend dude!! - HUGH JASS Here's a soft pretzel for sharing those real news videos!  Keep dropping the hard-hitting truth on 'em brother. - Rostov Papa Righ Back At Ya, Make Sure To Tell Putin Hi From Me, While You Blow Him - JimRaynor Right back at ya faggot - Death_Adder 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mangler Autism - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Head and Neck Cancer - Sox8055 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - PensionKiller Childhood Cancer - mangler Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - mangler Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - MANGLER 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANGLER Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sweet Jesus Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

can't get any better.

Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 02-17-2018 at 07:18 AM.
Ogecca MaMa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:55 AM #1358
Contender

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Stebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond reputeStebs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,017,617.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Not for nothing, have you ever compared the resume's of Rachel Maddow and Sean Hannity?

I'm cool if you don't like her politics or the fact she is super far left. But she isn't dumb!
So what are you trying to say, that she has a journalism degree that she fails to use every night. She takes days and nights trying to setup her opinion hit pieces and you want to bring up her resume. She does not break news, she's a talking opinion mouthpiece for cnn and most of America knows that. You just fail to see it.

I stand by my previous assessment and add the people who take her opinions as gospel for the left

Last edited by Stebs; 02-17-2018 at 11:01 AM.
Stebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 11:08 AM #1359
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Build That Wall View Post
You didn't answer my question. Can you answer the damn question or are you going to continue to be a liberal about it and dance around the question

Collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia was the main thing being investigated. They found Zero Evidence of Collusion
Obstruction and collusion are the two main things being investigated. The investigation isn't over. Just last week Bannon sat down with Mueller for over 20 hrs and it didn't have anything to do with THIS indictment which as been sealed for a while. THIS indictment is further proof Trump has been lying for over a year and finally got Trump to tell the truth. But that's the part that you and the other Trumpanzees continue to ignore. The man has been lying to you for over a year. Attacking our intelligence agencies while propping up Putin. He's been saying America is lying and Putin is telling the truth.
Old 02-17-2018, 11:37 AM #1360
The People's Champion

BOMBSHELL: Special Counsel Says No American Knowingly Involved In Russian Interference

In a statement that is sending shockwaves through the political world, a spokesman for General Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe announced on Friday that the counsel's 37-page indictment of Russians and Russian en****** for interference in U.S. elections does not contain any allegation against any American for knowingly participating in the meddling.

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity," Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said at a press conference on Friday.

Rosenstein also underscored that the investigation found no evidence that the alleged Russian meddling impacted the 2016 election, a common claim of many Democrats, including Hillary Clinton.

"There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election," Rosenstein told reporters.

The indictment singles out 13 Russians and three Russian en****** for "allegedly conduct[ing] what they called 'information warfare' against the United States," Rosenstein explained. That alleged "information warfare" was conducted between 2014 and 2016.

Rosenstein made the comment in response to one reporter asking him about references to the Trump campaign in the indictment. "On page four of the indictment, paragraph six, it specifically talks about the Trump campaign, saying that defendants communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump campaign," said the reporter. "My question is later in the indictment, campaign officials are referenced not by their name, by campaign official one or two or three. Were campaign officials cooperative or were they duped? What was their relationship with this?"

"There is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the alleged unlawful activity," Rosenstein responded. "There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election."

As Daily Wire editor-in-chief Ben Shapiro puts it, the special counsel's indictment just seriously undercut the key premise of the Russia collusion narrative. Here's a section from the indictment on Russian sources' attempts to contact the Trump campaign:

Some Defendants, posing as US persons and without revealing their Russian association, communicated with unwitting individuals associated with the Trump Campaign and with other political activists to seek to coordinate political activities.

"Collusion only counts if you know you’re soliciting help from foreign sources," writes Shapiro. "Those involved with the Trump campaign apparently didn't. That blows a rather large hole in the theory that the Russians were working hand-in-glove with Trump campaign officials."

Note: Ben Shapiro hates Donald Trump...but even he acknowledges that this pretty much puts to an end the whole Trump/Trump Team collusion theory. I think the investigation will wrap up pretty soon with a few people from Russian found guilty of internet trolling. A few IP bans and and that will be that.

Share This With Friends

Tags
**the, anti, breaking, collapse, giuliani, indict, investigation, justice, mueller, muellers, news, official, russiagate/obstruction, staff, team, thread**, told, trump, trump:

User Tag List