Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-16-2018, 09:52 PM #1341
The People's Champion

Quoted: 2807 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 184,290,250,904,547,423,682,560.00
Total Points: 184,290,350,905,547,823,251,456.00
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
You can't be serious. So again you ignore the previous indictments/pleas. You see progress is being made a tremendous speed. More progress than years of Benghazi hearings that produced nothing. Today more than ever should make you want to get to the bottom of this and see where it all leads.
Today Mueller charger 13 internet trolls with wire-fraud because they made fake social media accounts to troll with. He's charging them with aggravated identity theft because they made fake accounts. He's creating charges out of nothing and that's supposed to have me encouraged to see where this is all going? So you tell me...what exactly is it that came out of today that makes you say that?
jaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 10:03 PM #1342
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3381 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,101,002,000,015,032,320.00
shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed 
Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed 
stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ 
Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 One of the good guys - 1bad65 Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
Today Mueller charger 13 internet trolls with wire-fraud because they made fake social media accounts to troll with. He's charging them with aggravated identity theft because they made fake accounts. He's creating charges out of nothing and that's supposed to have me encouraged to see where this is all going? So you tell me...what exactly is it that came out of today that makes you say that?
He'll come up with a terrible answer, if he comes up with one at all.
krazyn8tive is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 10:08 PM #1343
The People's Champion

jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyn8tive View Post
Here's the answer directly from the mouth of Rod Rosenstein...

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Rod Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, said at a press conference in Washington: “There is no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge.” Rosenstein added that the charges did not mean the Russian activity had an effect on the outcome of the election.

In other-words...this is a worthless pile of crap that proves nothing at all and serves no purpose whatsoever.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:18 PM #1344
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3381 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,101,002,000,015,032,320.00
shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed 
Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed 
stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ 
Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 One of the good guys - 1bad65 Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:

Rod Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, said at a press conference in Washington: “There is no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge.” Rosenstein added that the charges did not mean the Russian activity had an effect on the outcome of the election.

In other-words...this is a worthless pile of crap that proves nothing at all and serves no purpose whatsoever.
Pardon me...I'm gonna go drop a huge Robert mueller indictment in the toilet. Brb
krazyn8tive is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 10:20 PM #1345
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15812 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 571,806,643,508,970,112.00
Total Points: 572,806,643,510,309,440.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr 

Quote:
It's deeper than that. It exposed Trump for his lies. It doesn't bother you that Trump has known this for over a year but he's been lying to the American people and blaming the American intelligence agencies. He called them political hacks and said Putin in telling the truth. He said America is lying and Putin is telling the truth. All the while Trump knew what he was saying wasn't true. It doesn't bother you that he'd sow distrust and prop up Putin while knowingly lying to you? That doesn't bother you at all?
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 10:23 PM #1346
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15812 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 571,806,643,508,970,112.00
Total Points: 572,806,643,510,309,440.00
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr 

Quote:

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge.” Rosenstein added

This is the 3rd indictment. The investigation is still ongoing and more indictments are coming. He just interviewed Bannon last week and that wasn't for THIS indictment. He's been sitting on this indictment and released it at the perfect time. This indictment finally go Trump to admit what he already knew. Trump knew when he tweeted this that it was a lie. Today he admitted it was a lie

The indictment today spoke of the ads on social media. Trump said that was a hoax last year. Today Trump admitted it was true. But Trump already knew it was true. He was lying to you.

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 02-16-2018 at 10:26 PM.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 10:26 PM #1347
The People's Champion

Quote:
It's deeper than that. It exposed Trump for his lies. It doesn't bother you that Trump has known this for over a year but he's been lying to the American people and blaming the American intelligence agencies. He called them political hacks and said Putin in telling the truth. He said America is lying and Putin is telling the truth. All the while Trump knew what he was saying wasn't true. It doesn't bother you that he'd sow distrust and prop up Putin while knowingly lying to you? That doesn't bother you at all?
No..it's NOT deeper than that. Once again here's exactly what it is in the words of the Deputy Attorney General himself...LOL.

It's all a worthless pile of crap that proves nothing at all and serves no purpose whatsoever. No different than anything else this investigation has come up with...just a desperate grasping at straws and really embarrassing.

Last edited by jaded; 02-16-2018 at 10:53 PM.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:33 PM #1348
The People's Champion

Quote:
“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American had any knowledge.” Rosenstein added
So then why did you just post...

Quote:
Today more than ever should make you want to get to the bottom of this and see where it all leads.
when you quoted me posting about today's big 'ole pile of crap.
Old 02-16-2018, 10:44 PM #1349
The ugly American

Quoted: 7514 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,105,560,576.00
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyn8tive View Post
He's so predicable.

He's the ultimate superfan.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 10:47 PM #1350
The ugly American

Quoted: 7514 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,105,560,576.00
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
No..it's NOT deeper than that. Once again here's exactly what it is in the words od the Deputy Attorney General himself...LOL.

It's all a worthless pile of crap that proves nothing at all and serves no purpose whatsoever. No different than anything else this investigation has come up with...just a desperate grasping at straws and really embarrassing.
This is why I compare him to Wile E Coyote and Sheriff Buford T Justice.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
**the, anti, breaking, collapse, giuliani, indict, investigation, justice, mueller, muellers, news, official, russiagate/obstruction, staff, team, thread**, told, trump, trump:

User Tag List