Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female marine says she can whip any male marine and look what happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bands I'll shut my moth..

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    I think the media should take it easy with the brainwashing of our women.

Peace love and respect... I can't get past that much perfection.. You ****ed me & my mind up,, dayum homie... I not worthy of what you taught me.. I Worshipep beautiful wimmin.. I **** up lil hoes, I **** on racist lil maricon racist Mo stupid putos who say stuff on line, disrespectful garbage who can't fight. Blame borders for their lack of success... Blame blacks and Mexicans for us out doing them... Every now and then, our ppl win medals at the Winter Olympics, until they or rewrite the rules??some body changes the rules..

All I've ever wanted was a level playing field.. That's good nuff for me... Lemme get a fair chance, that's really all I've ever asked... Just gimme a chance... I'll do my best.. That's all I can give... I'll sleep with my ancestors, like a man..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I'm not one of those angry Reddit Red Pill losers who think that "feminazis is ruining the world" or anything but this "you go girl" crap is irritating.

Women these days (especially on social media) are always priding themselves on being these all mighty powerful indestructible bad asses who men are sooooo intimated of. Sure, as long as the man doesn't fight back and just takes whatever she dishes out. But when a man retaliates and/or calls a woman out on her bullshit, he's a misogynistic bully and she's a poor, sweet innocent defenseless little angel who couldn't hurt a fly. Women do and say whatever they want then hide behind their gender when it comes back to bite them in the ass. I'm not just referring to physical violence either. Have you seen how women respond to any kind of criticism for anything they do or say?

Rant over.

This post is very true. I have observed many women walking around with a false sense of bad assery . I wonder what the cause is.

I have noticed a lot of women posting pictures of themselves having completed the Tough Mudder event. Carrying logs and stuff.

Has Tough Mudder become easier? I have never done it. How ever i have noticed a shytload of women using doing it

What gives?

Btw that smash the patriarchy shyt is getting on my ****

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan
        The problem with that boxing match was it was a white women trying to fight. Our white women are meant to be made love to and be great mothers, which 99.99% of the time they are.

To even up that fight against that white boy. It should have been a black women in there. They fight like animals and beast, since they....well you know.

The black man makes love to these white milk of magnesia hoes much better imo, the wives and mothers too. 99.99% of em. ( source and citations: blacksonblondes.com, dogfart.com, blacked.com and bigblackmeatlittlewhitetreat.com )

Big black iron pipe my frend.

Comment

Zelenoff'd.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            The black man makes love to these white milk of magnesia hoes much better imo, the wives and mothers too. 99.99% of em. ( source and citations: blacksonblondes.com, dogfart.com, blacked.com and bigblackmeatlittlewhitetreat.com )

Bish ass nukka

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

Big black meat little white treat .com??? Lmfao, man i cant stop laughing.

Comment

Very quick stoppage. Ref stepped in too soon. He should have let the guy KO clean.

Comment

haha

and just cuz you are/were a military personnel doesn't mean you are tough or even know how to fight

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan
                    No argument here my black brotha. The point I was making was if a man is going to boxing/fight a women. It’s virtually an even match if that man is fighting a black women, since they fight like wild animals and beasts because you know they pretty much.... well you know. White women are not fighters, they are meant to be made love to.
                    Translation: White women are naturally meant to be whores

Comment

the dudes that take time out of their days to enjoy this are probably worried that there are women out there who would beat their asses.

i mean really, how unconfident must you be in yourself to enjoy this? to find it compelling?

yeah, you're a man, and if you hit a woman she's going to get hurt. it's f#cking biology. you have chemicals in your body designed to help you fight and perform athletically and sexually. she's got chemicals in her body designed to help her have children and take care of them.

hit a man of your own size and see what happens, p#ssy.

Comment

Working...
                      X