• Show
Clear All

Who keeps track of this shlt?

Comment

Cuz he uncle tom motha****a

Comment

Keiifff is half white his mother is european, polish and hungarian

Comment

Watch out for Basketball analysts whom are black or former players criticizing black basketball players in the "black basketball community!"

Comment

Comment

Wtf is this???

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                No offense but this is a stupid ****en outlook. How did you come to this conclusion?
                I'm talking more about YouTube. Like LDBC, Dontaesboxingnation, and Boxingego

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                  This thread is ****ing ******ed. If he gets any criticism from the "black boxing community" it's because he rarely fights these days. He's got his head in the clouds. Also for a guy that gave himself the nickname "one time" he fights off the back foot and running away from his opponents. He nearly threw away the fights with Shawn Porter and Danny Garcia fighting scared.
                  He clearly beat both Garcia and Porter. Those guys have the best chins in boxing so of course he wasn't going to knock them out.

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
                    I knew a coon like you wouldn't understand

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                      I'm talking more about YouTube. Like LDBC, Dontaesboxingnation, and Boxingego
                      Do you know how many Youtube videos you'd have to go through just to find out if the black community criticizes Thurman as much as you think they do? You said black community. Wrong choice of words.

Comment

Working...
                      X