Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-06-2020, 01:44 PM #21
Knock u out with a miss

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Bunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond reputeBunch Pag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,894.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
I ain’t mad. Good for you Fury !!!!!

No matter the outcome of the third fight or the fight with Joshua ( if it ever happens ). You had an above average career. Sht if you retire undefeated you had maybe a better career than bowe definitely Mercer.
Fury is lucky he's in arguably the poorest period in heavyweight history. For me there's not one decent boxer in the division and hasn't been for years, which in fairness isn't Fury's fault. He could dominate and create history or possibly AJ but for me its an empty period...
Bunch Pag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 01:54 PM #22
Contender

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Outlaw420 will become famous soon enoughOutlaw420 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 15,340.25

Didn’t he predict a second round knockout or something like that?
Outlaw420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:07 PM #23
Contender

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Squared.Circle is a jewel in the roughSquared.Circle is a jewel in the roughSquared.Circle is a jewel in the roughSquared.Circle is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 12,769.44

All these Wildette ninnys saying things like “Wilder will come back better next time”...no, he won’t. He has no IQ and is a terrible boxer, there’s nothing he can adjust. “Wilder wasn’t the same, there was something wrong”...no, Wilder was exactly the same as always. That “something wrong” was a much superior boxer not afraid to put it on him. “Wilder will come in lighter for the third fight, at his natural weight”...erm, is everybody forgetting the first fight? Where Wilder was at his natural weight, fighting at the best he’s ever been, against an out of shape Fury, and was terribly, awfully, embarrassingly outboxed? LOL

Fury will embarrass him for a third time. 3-0. All hail The Gypsy King.
Squared.Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:17 PM #24
Contender

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Squared.Circle is a jewel in the roughSquared.Circle is a jewel in the roughSquared.Circle is a jewel in the roughSquared.Circle is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 12,769.44

Quote:
Originally Posted by topo5358 View Post
I'm sure Deontay will go to great lengths not to disappoint you next time. In fact, you may end up wishing for such a disappointment, because the guy you faced in the ring in the rematch was NOT Deontay Wilder. And I think you know that. And where was that destructive punching when you desperately needed it against Otto? I'm guessing you learned a new trick from your new trainer and I'm guessing it has nothing to do with you "sitting down" on your punches. I'm also doubting the legality of said trick. We'll all have to wait, I guess.
Lol. Bless your wiccle cotton socksies. I bet you’re one of those weirdos that signed the petition to have Fury stripped or whatever that pathetic nonsense was lol

Wildette’s need to move on from this divy glove conspiracy, it doesn’t help that fangirl image in the slightest.

As for Otto Wallin...what happened when Fury started to sit down on his punches in the later rounds? Wallin backed up just like Wilder did.

Wilder was beat by the bigger, stronger, tougher and far superior boxer. Accept it and move on. Find another hyped up horse to back.
Squared.Circle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:27 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
James Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeJames Hunt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 25,320.11
Try typing without AJ's dick in your mouth - "red Look pretty for GAY J - "red 

He really knows how to rub salt in the wound. Brilliant!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
James Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:27 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5324 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 132,896.80
Total Points: 263,569.03
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 
because you're still an idiot - Boxing Goat I'm sure you have tons of these you delusional cunt - Fists_of_Fury 

...but Tyson, you called him a dosser.

You said he's a bum.
You said he's not in your class.
You said you would knock him out by the second (and almost did).

Why are you surprised now?
revelated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:36 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1221 Post(s)
Mindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 44,145.36
For your post on the Mike Grant thread. So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by topo5358 View Post
I'm sure Deontay will go to great lengths not to disappoint you next time. In fact, you may end up wishing for such a disappointment, because the guy you faced in the ring in the rematch was NOT Deontay Wilder. And I think you know that. And where was that destructive punching when you desperately needed it against Otto? I'm guessing you learned a new trick from your new trainer and I'm guessing it has nothing to do with you "sitting down" on your punches. I'm also doubting the legality of said trick. We'll all have to wait, I guess.
Meanwhile back in the real world.. 😂
Mindgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:37 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1221 Post(s)
Mindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 44,145.36
For your post on the Mike Grant thread. So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunch Pag View Post
Fury is lucky he's in arguably the poorest period in heavyweight history. For me there's not one decent boxer in the division and hasn't been for years, which in fairness isn't Fury's fault. He could dominate and create history or possibly AJ but for me its an empty period...
The Wlad era was awful, almost certainly worse. But never has there been a man as big as Fury who could box, move, brawl, recover and have stamina like he does.
Mindgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:42 PM #29
Interim Champion

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
MASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond reputeMASTER OF you has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 12,687.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindgames View Post
The Wlad era was awful, almost certainly worse. But never has there been a man as big as Fury who could box, move, brawl, recover and have stamina like he does.
agreed. fury is a unique blend of monstrous size speed and can adapt to change his style at anytime. the wlad era was awful but that's not wlad's fault he's a great fighter but not the most entertaining to watch!
MASTER OF you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:49 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1711 Post(s)
jonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond reputejonnyc420 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,265.87
Total Points: 40,595.28
The fact is that you're a Wilder hater. Own it chump - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get em up View Post
I think the best version of Wilder is yet to come. I'm hoping so anyway. I do think the 3rd fight will be alot more back and forth than the second or the first for that matter.
Yes at nearly 36 he is gonna become a master boxer out of nowhere. Keep dreaming.
jonnyc420 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends