• Show
Clear All

You lost your mind and your soul lol

8500. Invest that money.

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
      You lost your mind and your soul lol

8500. Invest that money.
      8500 isnt a bad investment for your sanity and well being.

Just know that i be posting high off my mind while relaxing on my Osaki like a warlord.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        4D rollers
        Zero gravity
        Human like touch
        Many functions
        Material quality

Jap stuff are expensive
        Zero gravity? Sounds wild. I need to try.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          8500 isnt a bad investment for your sanity and well being.

Just know that i be posting high off my mind while relaxing on my Osaki like a warlord.
          Lol. That's the way I want to be. I'm gonna go the cheap route though, and get the costco special.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
            Zero gravity? Sounds wild. I need to try.
            When you are high and getting massaged in that zero gravity position, it’s best thing next to sex.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Novo XT.. it's 48 months, no interest and only need to pay like $185/month..
              this link compares the chair. You might want to look and see how it stacks up.

https://www.healthnerdy.com/novo-xt-review/

Many people buy these chairs and don't use them...BUT a lot of them are really more toys than professional equipment. I think if you shop around and find one that you really like, and will use, that is well made, then the cost is not as important as buying one that is cheap which you will not use.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                Novo XT.. it's 48 months, no interest and only need to pay like $185/month..
                ii have a massage chair that cost thousands, my insurance paid for it, if your paying yourself I would encourage you to save the money, the chair won't help you.

Comment

When it comes to investing in a massage chair, it's important to weigh the long-term value it brings to your well-being and comfort. However, since the thread is quite old, it would be helpful to research the current market and advancements in massage chair technology to ensure you're getting the best value for your investment. Additionally, if you're specifically looking for relief from sciatica, you might want to explore other options like percussion massager for sciatica, which can target specific areas and provide targeted relief. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide if the investment aligns with your priorities and budget. Take your time to research and compare different options to make an informed decision. Good luck!
                  Last edited by douggieohare; 07-21-2023, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X