Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2019, 10:02 PM #71
Ajvar Ajvar is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,297
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7
Ajvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 15,455.53
Bank: 1,884.04
Total Points: 17,339.57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post
覧覧

How does an irrelevant guy like Horn duck PAC?
PAC chose to fight an unknown fighter.
He didn't duck a rematch. It was Pac who decided to find a better way.
Ajvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 10:44 PM #72
danceswithfire danceswithfire is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,286
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
Rep Power: 19
danceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 19,104.03
Bank: 1,431.83
Total Points: 20,535.86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post
覧覧

Rios was coming off a loss and was moving up two weight classes.
Mosley landed two punches the whole fight!
Mathysse was irrelevant at 147 and his wins were against journey men.

You are still trying to justify PAC痴 lousy and irrelevant fights.
i was just showing how those fights made more sense than a mikey vs pac now

rios was coming from 140 to 147 so cut the exageration, and pac was coming off a ko loss

mosley was still top 5

mathysse had a belt

lousy maybe but still better considering how the situations were when it happened

pac vs mikey is pointless and uninteresting
danceswithfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 11:14 PM #73
pasawayako pasawayako is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: SA TABI TABI LANG.
Posts: 12,165
Quoted: 3039 Post(s)
Rep Power: 49
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 98,301.85
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 99,998.54
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
This is the kind of opponent Pac usually chooses. It will happen before Pac vs Crawford.
Pac 1st choice is crawford but arum have another opponent lined up dor bud...
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 12:18 AM #74
Koolz87 Koolz87 is offline
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 88
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Rep Power: 4
Koolz87 is on a distinguished road
Points: 7,454.35
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 8,756.92
Default

Me mikey punch me 300+ times please
Koolz87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 10:35 AM #75
just the facts just the facts is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,803
Quoted: 2614 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 56,009.19
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 57,731.46
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredRekk View Post
Floyd is that you ??
Guys I found Floyd!
He痴 on this forum as Roadblock, I knew he was this petty!! Get out of here Floyd!
Go back to your strip club!

PAC THE #3 ATG BOXER EVER!
So if in your TOTALLY ignorant opinion PAC is the #3 atg boxer ever, is Floyd #1 or #2?
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 11:13 AM #76
Oregonian Oregonian is online now
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 658
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Oregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 19,066.51
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,066.51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajvar View Post
He didn't duck a rematch. It was Pac who decided to find a better way.
覧-

That want my point. My point was Horn was a virtual unknown and irrelevant guy that somehow held the WBO belt.
There was no need for the 堵reat PAC to fight Horn
Oregonian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 11:22 AM #77
Oregonian Oregonian is online now
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 658
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Oregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond reputeOregonian has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 19,066.51
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,066.51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithfire View Post
i was just showing how those fights made more sense than a mikey vs pac now

rios was coming from 140 to 147 so cut the exageration, and pac was coming off a ko loss

mosley was still top 5. mathysse had a belt

lousy maybe but still better considering how the situations were when it happened

pac vs mikey is pointless and uninteresting
覧覧

Do you hear yourself?
典hose fights made more sense???

Mosley was coming off a huge loss just like Mikey Garcia. How are those two scenarios any different?


Brandon Rios was coming off a loss and Rios was never ever going to beat PAC. How the hell can you say Mikey is 菟ointless and uninteresting yet defend the other garbage fights that PAC had?

Mathysse had a belt? Mathysse was a shadow of his old self and had zero shot at beating PAC, belt or not.

This is PAC痴 pattern - fighting bums or weight drain fighters or fight unknown guys.
Thurman and Bradley are the only legit guys that PAC痴 ever fought and now he痴 looking at Danny or Mikey Garcia instead of legit WW threats like Crawford or Spence or even Porter who have a good account of himself against Spence.

Every time PAC stepped up against better guys he got beat - Marquez starched him and so did Floyd.

I give him credit for beating the first true WW that he finally fought.
Oregonian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 12:04 PM #78
elfag elfag is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 9,639
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 36
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 54,138.89
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 55,769.21
Default

Mikey dont deserve a Pac fight after he played the fans with that Spence garbage fight. Shelled up for 12 rounds and didnt even try. But he got paid the exact same as if he went out on his shield.
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 06:23 PM #79
Ajvar Ajvar is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,297
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7
Ajvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 15,455.53
Bank: 1,884.04
Total Points: 17,339.57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post
覧-

That want my point. My point was Horn was a virtual unknown and irrelevant guy that somehow held the WBO belt.
There was no need for the 堵reat PAC to fight Horn
YOUR point? You quoted MY point.
Ajvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 08:07 PM #80
pasawayako pasawayako is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: SA TABI TABI LANG.
Posts: 12,165
Quoted: 3039 Post(s)
Rep Power: 49
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 98,301.85
Bank: 1,696.69
Total Points: 99,998.54
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
So if in your TOTALLY ignorant opinion PAC is the #3 atg boxer ever, is Floyd #1 or #2?
Floyd isn't even worthy to be mentioned with pac...

Pac is the only

8 division champion
5 division lineal champion

Floyd is the only

Highest paid boxer... You should be proud of that....
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 AM.