Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is in my top 3 of all time let the hate begin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    zero great wins sign me up! lipinets is a champ in the 80 champ era. that don't mean sh-it. name me the great wins he has NOW! he was the old man cherry picking fraud. hes like trump for boxing fans. they don't care about substance, they just follow his dumbazz and they lose all their dignity
    shut up pactrd, facts prove that pedquiao is the real cherry picker.

Comment

zero great wins sign me up! lipinets is a champ in the 80 champ era. that don't mean sh-it. name me the great wins he has NOW! he was the old man cherry picking fraud. hes like trump for boxing fans. they don't care about substance, they just follow his dumbazz and they lose all their dignity

Genaro Hernandez- Within two years of being a pro for Floyd. Hernandez was #1 ranked in that division and had never lost at that weight.

Diego Corrales- #1 at 130 and #5 p4p. Much taller, longer reach, crazy power, undefeated, top 5 p4p, in his prime.

Castillo I and Castillo II- In his lw debut he took on the #1 lw in the world.

Judah- Judah was considered the top ww before Baldomir beat him and was still considered the best by many, as he "wasn't focused" (Zab did have a history of let downs in "easy fights") Prime and focused.

Baldomir- Unified all four belts at ww. Baldie had almost 20 pounds on Floyd and hadn't lost in almost 10 years.

ODLH- #1 154 pounder in the world and still a p4p fighter. Again, huge size advantage for ODLH.

Hatton- Undefeated. Floyd was said to be ducking repeatedly. Closest odds for Floyd as a pro.

JMM- Top 3 p4p. Later, JMM KO'd #2 p4p Pac at 147.

Mosley- Top 3 p4p, and #1 welterweight.

Cotto- Despite earlier efforts at making the fight Arum would not allow Cotto to, saying Cotto wasn't ready. Soon as his contract was up with TR, he had no problem making the fight. At 154, a huge advantage for Cotto.

Canelo-Undefeated, much bigger, and another fighter Floyd was "ducking" Today, Canelo is a top 5 p4p fighter. His only loss as a pro is still Mayweather.

Pac

From after JMM until he Berto Floyd fought the highest ranked ww that would fight him or the #1 154 pound fighter in the world. Literally.

Only a hater would claim none of those are great wins. Floyd was arrogant, but he was without a doubt the greatest boxer for two straight generations. Hate on Troll! And watch some old Floyd fights for fun! Then you will see why boxing experts call him the best p4p boxer of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        shut up pactrd, facts prove that pedquiao is the real cherry picker.
        well yeah if you cheat and use facts

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
          Genaro Hernandez- Within two years of being a pro for Floyd. Hernandez was #1 ranked in that division and had never lost at that weight.

Diego Corrales- #1 at 130 and #5 p4p. Much taller, longer reach, crazy power, undefeated, top 5 p4p, in his prime.

Castillo I and Castillo II- In his lw debut he took on the #1 lw in the world.

Judah- Judah was considered the top ww before Baldomir beat him and was still considered the best by many, as he "wasn't focused" (Zab did have a history of let downs in "easy fights") Prime and focused.

Baldomir- Unified all four belts at ww. Baldie had almost 20 pounds on Floyd and hadn't lost in almost 10 years.

ODLH- #1 154 pounder in the world and still a p4p fighter. Again, huge size advantage for ODLH.

Hatton- Undefeated. Floyd was said to be ducking repeatedly. Closest odds for Floyd as a pro.

JMM- Top 3 p4p. Later, JMM KO'd #2 p4p Pac at 147.

Mosley- Top 3 p4p, and #1 welterweight.

Cotto- Despite earlier efforts at making the fight Arum would not allow Cotto to, saying Cotto wasn't ready. Soon as his contract was up with TR, he had no problem making the fight. At 154, a huge advantage for Cotto.

Canelo-Undefeated, much bigger, and another fighter Floyd was "ducking" Today, Canelo is a top 5 p4p fighter. His only loss as a pro is still Mayweather.

Pac

From after JMM until he Berto Floyd fought the highest ranked ww that would fight him or the #1 154 pound fighter in the world. Literally.

Only a hater would claim none of those are great wins. Floyd was arrogant, but he was without a doubt the greatest boxer for two straight generations. Hate on Troll! And watch some old Floyd fights for fun! Then you will see why boxing experts call him the best p4p boxer of all time.
          ok but those aren't great wins. do you know what a great win is? hint: its not baldomir, a lightweight moving up 2 weight divisions or a 39 year old mosley. those are decent wins. he has no win like leonard over hearns, benitez, or duran(greats in their prime not old guys). im just looking for the great wins over prime fighters. not the ok wins and not old guys like i said.

Comment

well yeah if you cheat and use facts
            Pedquiao fighitng guys 1 or 2 fights removed from losses and at catchweights is more impressive? LOL

Comment

Pedquiao fighitng guys 1 or 2 fights removed from losses and at catchweights is more impressive? LOL

catchweights like you mean when 2 154 champs fight at 152? you can't really play this game when you are trying to defend floyd. i'm not sure how i became a pac fan simply cause floyd didn't have any great wins. he either did or he didn't. he didn't. pac has at least 2. leonard has 4. floyd has zero. we can't just look at boxrec like drooling mor-ons to determine who is best. otherwise camacho ktfo leonard so i guess hes better? when your best win got ktfo 3 fights before and lost to jeff horn 3 fights later you probably are not a real great fighter.

Comment

catchweights like you mean when 2 154 champs fight at 152? you can't really play this game when you are trying to defend floyd. i'm not sure how i became a pac fan simply cause floyd didn't have any great wins. he either did or he didn't. he didn't. pac has at least 2. leonard has 4. floyd has zero. we can't just look at boxrec like drooling mor-ons to determine who is best. otherwise camacho ktfo leonard so i guess hes better? when your best win got ktfo 3 fights before and lost to jeff horn 3 fights later you probably are not a real great fighter.
                damn you are delusional Pac has 1 great win

TBE has beaten more p4p fighters and champions LOL

Comment

damn you are delusional Pac has 1 great win

TBE has beaten more p4p fighters and champions LOL

being a p4p fighter does not equal great. remember broner was a "p4p fighter" just name the great prime fighters he beat. the guys that were at their best and floyd beat them. why are you stalling???

Comment

Best of his Era? No question.

Top 3 defensively? Yeah, you could certainly argue that.

Top 3 all-time? Nah.

Top 10 maybe, top 15 probably, Top 20 definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      Best of his Era? No question.

Top 3 defensively? Yeah, you could certainly argue that.

Top 3 all-time? Nah.

Top 10 maybe, top 15 probably, Top 20 definitely.
                      how is he best of his era if he never beat the other greats of his era(when it mattered) you can't stand on the sidelines then join the game after its done. thats what he did and he didn't look particularly great doing it either. barely got by old hoya, got beat up by old cotto, nearly got ko'd by old mosley, and old pac landed almost all the clean shots when they fought. after castillo beat him he swore off prime fighters. in reality hes on that level but beating a bunch of old guys for a long time tricked some people. some people were more impressed the more he cherry picked it really is quite strange. imagine if mikey waited till loma, crawford, and spence were over the hill and then beat them. hey hes better than floyd!!!
                      Last edited by daggum; 03-12-2018, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X