Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm ****ing dying.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that sounds bad. If I were you I would get in contact with larry and get some life insurance so that your family is taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I wouldn't panic yet. The fact that it goes away after a few hours is a positive. I would just go to the emergency room and tell them your symptoms and that you would like a full blood scan. You should get the results back the same day while you wait. Your doctor sounds incompetent, so having a fresh mind examining your blood work might reveal some answers.
      Yeah I guess I'll give that a shot, I'm actually in the process of switching doctors right now because I don't remember a time this asshole's ever helped me with anything... And I'm not panicking just feel defeated.

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      If you have a concussion, it's very possible you have some sort of brain injury.

Your pituitary gland could've been damaged by blunt force trauma which can cause hypothyroidism and your symptoms sound a lot like it. They are flu like symptoms which can cause you to wake up feeling drained, nauseated, hot/cold etc.

James Toney had that injury early on in his career, that's what caused him to balloon in weight, he couldn't produce any testosterone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...e-thyroid.html

Every morning for 16 years Kath Robinson has woken up feeling as if she is suffering from flu. Her muscles and joints ache, she feels hot, flushed, exhausted and weak

^Her experiences sound similar?
      Actually sounds exactly like what I have. Only the blood work I got done was also to check my thyroid and it looks like everything checked out. The trauma guy I went to (besides the first post I made) is actually a really good doctor and thinks I have a brain injury too, I'll be talking to him about that soon.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Be careful about diagnosing yourself or reading too much into google or Yahoo answers. A lot of people tend to self diagnose when they see 4 out of 5 symptoms of something checks out. Have you considered that maybe you are depressed? You know the other day in psych class, the prof said treating depression is very successful. Statistically 80% of people who are depressed never go to treat it, but those who do, I think she said something like 90% of people who treat it actually feel better. Not that they are cured of it completely, but they see improvement, and it starts after a certain period, forgot exactly how long, I think 6 months.
        Depressed? No. At least I wasn't up until recently, feeling like **** and having doctors that aren't any closer to helping me then the day I started feeling like this is definitely depressing, but I seriously doubt it's the cause of my problem.

Honestly I wasn't even stressed about classes or work or anything for that matter, I had everything under control but stress is starting to creep in now that I'm taking so much time off (which in my work means I've stayed home for a total of like 3 days in the past 3 months...).

Comment

Could be a lot of things...

Check your test levels too, get your blood work done basically and get it checked by your new doc. My mom felt lethargic and lacked energy, turns out it was her thyroid (genetic), my mate recently felt the same, he has a terrible diet and it turns out he had too much iron in his body. His doc said it is manageable and the best thing to do is take out a certain amount of blood every month but he is going to go to a diff doc for a second opinion.

What I can say may help you is:

- MAKE SURE your diet is in order, balanced.
          - Drink PLENTY of water
          - Try and do simple exercises if you can't do a lot of exercises. Whenever I feel tired or lazy in the morning, I enter the gym and after a bit I feel way better for the rest of the day.
          - Try taking some zinc, it has a lot of health benefits google them.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
            Actually sounds exactly like what I have. Only the blood work I got done was also to check my thyroid and it looks like everything checked out. The trauma guy I went to (besides the first post I made) is actually a really good doctor and thinks I have a brain injury too, I'll be talking to him about that soon.
            I've read it can be pretty hard to detect, something about the type of testing they use isn't effective enough.

Just keep communicating with your doctor and I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of this, just a matter of time before it's resolved.

In the mean time I think you should try out some magnesium supplements, these can potentially help you out. Magnesium can help you feel refreshed, calm your anxiety and really help your brain/muscle function.

After a brain injury there is a depletion of magnesium in the brain, when treated with magnesium supplements it is shown to be very beneficiary.
            http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20129501

A lack of magnesium in patients with thyroid problems is also extremely common and magnesium can be used to help alleviate some symptoms.
            Definitely worth a shot, cheap too, you can buy tablets or powder form, or eat a ton of greens.
            Last edited by Cutthroat; 11-09-2015, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              I've read it can be pretty hard to detect, something about the type of testing they use isn't effective enough.

Just keep communicating with your doctor and I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of this, just a matter of time before it's resolved.

In the mean time I think you should try out some magnesium supplements, these can potentially help you out. Magnesium can help you feel refreshed, calm your anxiety and really help your brain/muscle function.

After a brain injury there is a depletion of magnesium in the brain, when treated with magnesium supplements it is shown to be very beneficiary.
              http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20129501

A lack of magnesium in patients with thyroid problems is also extremely common and magnesium can be used to help alleviate some symptoms.
              Definitely worth a shot, cheap too, you can buy tablets or powder form, or eat a ton of greens.
              Thanks for the help man, I'll try the magnesium definitely couldn't hurt.

Comment

You need a full blood panel with liver & kidney function tests.

Comment

were you in a rough contest on the cobbles?

Comment

I couldn't resist.

Comment

You are fine, I think it's all in your mind. Just drink plenty of water, eat healthier, get some good and restful sleep at night. I bet you will start to feel great!

Comment

Working...
                      X