No announcement yet.

Hunt and Jury win by KO in Japan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt and Jury win by KO in Japan!

Funny as hell how Roy flopped on his face. Hunt is a boss! Nice scrap! I want Hunt to get a title shot before he retires! He should fight Browne next! Goldberg and Stann are ******ed too. Roy's been KO'd by Arlovski in EliteXC. This was not the first time. God its annoying.

Gomi got stopped too! Couldn't believe that! Jury is the truth. Wins over Michael Johnson, Diego and now Gomi!

Sexyama looking sexy as always! Ate some nasty head kicks but his hand were too much and his improved conditioning!

Tate looking sexy too beating up on that undefeated Asian chick!

Damn I wanted to see this... I swear UFC is horrible of letting people know when their fights are on.. It doesn't help that it's always a different channel, different time, different day..
    No consistency in their schedule.. At least boxing i know it's Saturday night, HBO Or showtime..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Damn I wanted to see this... I swear UFC is horrible of letting people know when their fights are on.. It doesn't help that it's always a different channel, different time, different day..
      No consistency in their schedule.. At least boxing i know it's Saturday night, HBO Or showtime..
      It was a very good event. The preliminary matches were also entertaining to watch, so the entire thing was very enjoyable.

Comment

seriously? the main reason the ufc is where its at is because they do a tremendous job promoting all their events. i always know when their cards are on without even trying and im not really an mma fan.

boxing is more complicated to keep up with, only shows that get promoted fairly well are the major ones on hbo or showtime. shobox and those nbc cards are barely promoted at all, very easily forgotten. you know when FNF is on but not always who is fighting.

and those are fairly big cards as well, the smaller shows are damn near impossible to catch up with especially abroad. but i guess if you are a mainstream fan who only pays attention to the major ppv cards on showtime or hbo its easy enough.

Comment

I was definitely surprised. Time for Gomi to hang them up. It's been awesome but dude looks like Morales post-Pacquiao.

I'm jumping in the Jury bandwagon. Dude ended my number 1 of all time.

I wanna see the miesha fight. Though.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            seriously? the main reason the ufc is where its at is because they do a tremendous job promoting all their events. i always know when their cards are on without even trying and im not really an mma fan.

boxing is more complicated to keep up with, only shows that get promoted fairly well are the major ones on hbo or showtime. shobox and those nbc cards are barely promoted at all, very easily forgotten. you know when FNF is on but not always who is fighting.

and those are fairly big cards as well, the smaller shows are damn near impossible to catch up with especially abroad. but i guess if you are a mainstream fan who only pays attention to the major ppv cards on showtime or hbo its easy enough.
            A lot of those smaller boxing shows are just minor fights.. I still watch them because I'm a hardcore fan, but those are on the same level in my eyes as the smaller mma promotions like wsof, legacy, mfc, etc...

All major boxing fights always Saturday night either PPv, showtime or hbo..

UFC the fights will be on all different days, times, channels... I find myself watching bellator more often than UFC because I know they are on ****e every Friday night..
            I think the reason that UFC numbers has gone down or plateau out is because they don't have a set schedule, they have too many watered down events.. Been watching UFC since it started in 93, and the last 2 years UFC has really gone downhill in terms of fight cards IMO
            I thought 2011 was their best year ever, every PPv was sweet, but since then they have just been below average damn near every time..

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              I was definitely surprised. Time for Gomi to hang them up. It's been awesome but dude looks like Morales post-Pacquiao.

I'm jumping in the Jury bandwagon. Dude ended my number 1 of all time.

I wanna see the miesha fight. Though.
              Gomi and kid Yamamoto were 2 of the biggest disappointments in UFC over the last few years... Really thought these guys would at least challenge for a belt, if not have a run with one,,, but they didn't even sniff a title shot

Comment

I always enjoy watching Hunt...he has cement hands.

Comment

Gomi and kid Yamamoto were 2 of the biggest disappointments in UFC over the last few years... Really thought these guys would at least challenge for a belt, if not have a run with one,,, but they didn't even sniff a title shot
                  I remember when Faber vs Kid was ttalked about like the Floyd vs Pacman of the lower weights back in like 07-08. Kid was the man. Atleast Gomi knocked some fools out in the UFC. I don't know what the hell happened to kid.

I do agree their are way to many events and I'm a hardcore fan that watches Dream/K-1 and Fight pass early in the morning live but the UFC just has waaayyyy to many events because they have too many fighters and half of them don't even belong In the UFC.

Gonna miss Wandy though. Rampage was always my favorite along with Tito when I first started watching MMA in 05' but Wandy always brought and that's why I didn't care who he fought win or lose, dude s legend. Last of a dying breed!

I don't believe the steroid hype though. His level of competition was all that great at times, he was a product of a one dimensional era. Guy Metzger and Sakaraba are no killers on the feet, and even Rampage/Hendo were green in those early pride fights. They were brawlers and Wandy was more versatile. Once Rampage learned how to box, and Hendo mixed things up they beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                    I remember when Faber vs Kid was ttalked about like the Floyd vs Pacman of the lower weights back in like 07-08. Kid was the man. Atleast Gomi knocked some fools out in the UFC. I don't know what the hell happened to kid.

I do agree their are way to many events and I'm a hardcore fan that watches Dream/K-1 and Fight pass early in the morning live but the UFC just has waaayyyy to many events because they have too many fighters and half of them don't even belong In the UFC.

Gonna miss Wandy though. Rampage was always my favorite along with Tito when I first started watching MMA in 05' but Wandy always brought and that's why I didn't care who he fought win or lose, dude s legend. Last of a dying breed!

I don't believe the steroid hype though. His level of competition was all that great at times, he was a product of a one dimensional era. Guy Metzger and Sakaraba are no killers on the feet, and even Rampage/Hendo were green in those early pride fights. They were brawlers and Wandy was more versatile. Once Rampage learned how to box, and Hendo mixed things up they beat him.
                    I loved watching every New Year's Eve the big japan cards on hdnet now axxess.

They would always had a great mix of legit good fights and freak shows with bob sapp or someone like that...

Fujita and minowa were my favorites... Also loved in dream when they had warren, Yamamoto, bibianos, eddie alverez, ioki, and that seriel killer looking Dutch guy with the bald head.. His name escapes me ATM... Those were some great fights

Comment

Working...
                    X