Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your take on Ryan "KingRy" Garcia......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he said,he wants to learn to be patient which is always a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      A bit c0cky but he's only 19 so it's expected.

Looks like he can fight, plus he has those good looks. If they build him up correctly he can be big.
      who yo tryn fool?
      dis kid ain noffen gewd abuh him, mah boi broner skool da ass

Comment

Originally posted by Clenelo View Post
        who yo tryn fool?
        dis kid ain noffen gewd abuh him, mah boi broner skool da ass
        Tru Tru, AB a 4 weight champ !! 💯💯

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Tru Tru, AB a 4 weight champ !! 💯💯
          reel talk 💯

Comment

He is YEARS AWAY realistically but yes he has a TON of Upside and Potential with that Hand Speed and Power! Way too early crown him anything and NO he is not ready for Tank Davis Absolutely NOT and I think even he know that but he is building his brand up talking a little trash and calling guys out he knows Oscar is not going to put him in with anytime soon

But yeah, as long as he tighten up the Defense, the Sky is the Limit!

1 or 2 more years before major Step Ups would be Wise!

Comment

He better look good against a tomato can like Vargas.

Comment

Swag on a hundred thousand million.

I like the kid. Good looking. Funny. Confident. Good for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  He is YEARS AWAY realistically but yes he has a TON of Upside and Potential with that Hand Speed and Power! Way too early crown him anything and NO he is not ready for Tank Davis Absolutely NOT and I think even he know that but he is building his brand up talking a little trash and calling guys out he knows Oscar is not going to put him in with anytime soon

But yeah, as long as he tighten up the Defense, the Sky is the Limit!

1 or 2 more years before major Step Ups would be Wise!
                  Exactly my thoughts. They better not rush this kid. He has tons of upside but he is 19 years old. Keep him active and slowly step up the competition He should fight 4-5 times a year for the next two years and don't give him a top 10 guy until he's at least 21. Also try and get him some guys that are soft touches in terms of skill but durable. First round KO's don't help build a fighter.

Comment

Need to see him against someone who can hit back without falling down first. He looks great against bums, but he needs to up the comp. I have a feeling hes hiding glass. I hope not but its just a feeling I get based on how he is matched up.

Comment

He looks good but as you say he has only fought cans. Boxrec ranks his last opponent number 198 in the world. He had lost 4 of his last 7 fights and been KOed 4 times before he fought Garcia. I'd like to see him fight a good undefeated boxer like himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X