Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Not Worried if Canelo Falls Out, Saunders is Backup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    One thing that has been massively ignored is in negotiations Abel himself demanded an earlier start to testing and voila Canelo pops dirty over meat. I think they knew something or heard something from someone in that camp or in that promotional side.
    Lovely. How long was the testing period for this/first fight, do you have the official info? G is doing 365 but Canelo not so much.. level playing field my arse. I think GGG should fight BJS and winner vs Canelo next, obviously Canelo under heavy testing the whole time. Then weŽd know who the undisputed no 1 MW is, not who has the dodgiest "diet".

Comment

Originally posted by TheIron View Post
      Contador was suspended for less. 0,5 in one test compared to the two tests of Canelo 0,8 and 0,6.

The values ​​seem very high to me to explain this with meat. How many kilos did Canelo ate per day? I think Canelos team should at least answer this question.
      Contador was suspended not for 0.5, but for 0.05.

Yes, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        Contador was suspended not for 0.5, but for 0.05.

Yes, seriously.
        This is correct.

The confusion stems from the fact that Contador's reading was in picograms (pg) not nanograms (ng).

There are 1000 pg in one ng !!!!!!!!

Canelo's reading was literally 700 times that of Contador.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Not if Nelo comes & takes him off your hands! More money & a better fight.
          Bwahahaha!!

Comment

Not after this whole mess. Then lil g is going to have to fight his MANDATORY, Jermall Charlo.
            Charlo won't be GGG's mando till he beats Centeno, and even he was, unification tops mandos.
            Last edited by kafkod; 03-23-2018, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              One thing that has been massively ignored is in negotiations Abel himself demanded an earlier start to testing and voila Canelo pops dirty over meat. I think they knew something or heard something from someone in that camp or in that promotional side.
              You've posted this a couple of times. Do you have any links to more info about it?

Comment

Not if Nelo comes & takes him off your hands! More money & a better fight.
                Canelo won't fight a slick southpaw, he has Lara flashbacks. He's replacement will be Spike osullivan, not a fight I particularly want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  Lovely. How long was the testing period for this/first fight, do you have the official info? G is doing 365 but Canelo not so much.. level playing field my arse. I think GGG should fight BJS and winner vs Canelo next, obviously Canelo under heavy testing the whole time. Then weŽd know who the undisputed no 1 MW is, not who has the dodgiest "diet".
                  I'm in full agreement with this, 100%.

GGG aleady beat Canelo once, ffs. He should come to the UK and fight BJS for all 4 belts. Gennady would get a fair shake over here.

Fuk GBP and that whole corrupt Vegas scene. Let Canelo get in line and be subject to random VADA tests at any time while he's waiting, the way GGG is now.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                    Everybody wants Triple G now he's aged and #1 MW...where was everyone between 2013 and 2016? lol
                    In weight classes above and below him.

Comment

Facts! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X