Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG eyes blockbuster title unification fight against Saunders if Caneloterol gets ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothings gonna happen to canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
      Vitor Belfort vs. Chris Weidman

lolo lol
      i dont watch glorified street fights

Comment

golovkin should cancel the fight and get saunders

afterall its his dream to unify isn't it? that's the excuse he used to duck ward in order to fight dom wade and kell brook .....so he should get on that and chase his dreams....or is he really chasing cash and willing to fight someone he deems a cheat for the almighty dollar?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          not a bad move really...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            can GGG not recoup some of the purse if the fight gets cancelled like Wilder did with Povetkin?
            Even if he tested the waters of **** squad
            I don't think 3G is a single bit the bítch wilder is

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post

afterall its his dream to unify isn't it? that's the excuse he used to duck ward in order to fight dom wade and kell brook .....so he should get on that and chase his dreams....or is he really chasing cash and willing to fight someone he deems a cheat for the almighty dollar?
              enough time has passed that you can just make up things now? those werent even unification fights so i don't get your point. i thought the common line was he ducked ward to fight lemiuex? now its wade? in this alternate timeline did ward also demand a tune up first or was that just in reality

Comment

There's not a snowball's chance in Hell that this fight gets cancelled!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  There's not a snowball's chance in Hell that this fight gets cancelled!
                  With the temporary suspension, it's getting to see a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                    With the temporary suspension, it's getting to see a chance.
                    nelo gets a clean bill of health, they fight, nelo wins, ensues

Comment

Sounds like an excuse to me. Beat the cheat and move onto Saunders.

Comment

Working...
                      X