No announcement yet.

Has anyone had 2 wins over Olympic Gold medalists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Literally every close fight is considered a robbery these days.

I had Oscar winning but it was a close fight. Not a robbery
    Yea even with a lot of the writers.I have heard people say they scored 7-5 and still call it a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      I had the fight a draw. ODLH did get tired but if you look around round 8 or 9 Tito landed a body shot that made OLDH run for the rest of the fight. When I was watching the fight way back when I was saying if he continues to run he is going to throw away the fight after he was giving him a boxing lesson.
      I always thought same thing go back and watch 9th Tito started to bring the heat.I think that had more to do with him running then blaming his trainers who told him he was way up.I also scored it 6-6

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
        I can see how you could make that mistake. PWill didn't come close to winning that fight.
        You need to reread my post.I said it was such a robbery that I disregard dec.And that sometimes I forget that P Will REALLY won the fight official.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          You need to reread my post.I said it was such a robbery that I disregard dec.And that sometimes I forget that P Will REALLY won the fight official.
          Yeah I understood you the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by BEEHOP View Post
            Does this matter on resumes that much? Wilder could potentially KO AJ to have 2 Gold medalists as well, but Audley was hardly a decent hw at the time
            Audley was hardly a decent HW at ANY time TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
              Yeah I understood you the first time.
              Sry my bad I guess I needed to reread YOUR post.Thought you were sayin I THOUGHT P Will won.Just one of those days.

Comment

Working...
              X