Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will GGG fans flock to if GGG loses to canelo on May 5th??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
    Manny lost several times before though. Whats this abandonment you speak of?
    Even though that is true, they held onto the fact that Floyd had not fought Manny yet. As long as the fight didn't happen they still held onto the hope that Manny was the one to possibly beat Floyd and continued to spread lies about TBE being afraid to fight. Sounds familiar to GGG fans claiming GGG is avoided and that canelo is scared right?

Plus they blamed the Marquez loss to steroids (lol) and it being a lucky punch. Once Manny lost to TBE they had no purpose as pacquiao fans anymore. Most of them became fans of GGG due to him being an exciting fighter and the brand new HBO product destined for stardom. They further had a purpose by claiming canelo was scared and that GGG is being avoided.
    Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-15-2018, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      You've got to remember most Mayweather fans don't know he had other fights. They think a washed up Pacquaio who'd been brutally KO'd already entered his prime for one fight only in 2015.

I don't think there will be that much jumping of ship if either guy loses. It's not like a certain section of fans that will only root for certain fighters because of an "0" (and his ethnicity/nationality) and then forget about him when they lose.
      Or like certain people who always root for certain fighters to lose their o because if their race or hate the success if certain fighters cause of race but you don't do that though right

Comment

Originally posted by german12johnson View Post
        Or like certain people who always root for certain fighters to lose their o because if their race or hate the success if certain fighters cause of race but you don't do that though right
        Huh?

The fighters that I have rooted for over the years are across the map - Marquez brothers, Trinidad, Crawford, Lomachenko, Toney, Finito Lopez, Too Sharp, Calzaghe, Tszyu, Estrada, Chocolatito and Holyfield.

I guess you could say I discriminate Asian fighters on paper but that wouldn't be true.
        Last edited by chrisJS; 03-15-2018, 03:13 PM.

Comment

If lil g loses, I'm jumping on the Mexican bandwagon. Those guys have PEDs in their food. Can't beat that

Comment

Tide turned after the Brook fight everyone jumped on Loma Cruise line

Comment

They won't flock to anybody ................ CAUSE IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                You've got to remember most Mayweather fans don't know he had other fights. They think a washed up Pacquaio who'd been brutally KO'd already entered his prime for one fight only in 2015.

I don't think there will be that much jumping of ship if either guy loses. It's not like a certain section of fans that will only root for certain fighters because of an "0" (and his ethnicity/nationality) and then forget about him when they lose.
                lol...i hope your first couple of sentences were some terrible joke that flew over my head...cause i hope to god you arent serious

Comment

A better question would be .. who will the Golovkin hate trolls flock to after he beats Canelo?

Comment

Hey, fuk your stupid poll. You act as if every GGG fan thinks exactly like every other GGG fan and they would all like the same other fighters. That's stupid, wrong and insulting. GGG has tons of fans and all they have in common is they like GGG. Why is it so surprising to you that a boxer who KOs almost everybody and has successfully defended his world titles more times than any other champ and fights more often than any other champ would be popular.? The only guys you list in your fuced up poll are Eastern European boxers. Did it ever occur to your stupid self that someone could be a fan of GGG but not all other Eastern European boxers???? I am a big GGG fan and an equally big fan of Canelo and Spence, Santa Cruz, Bivol and Loma. I am a fan of boxers who I like and like the way they fight. Where they come from or their race makes no difference at all to me. Why don't you make a poll asking who Canelo fans will flock to if he loses because you think all fans of a boxer think exactly alike? You do know Canelo is the betting underdog, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Hey, fuk your stupid poll. You act as if every GGG fan thinks exactly like every other GGG fan and they would all like the same other fighters. That's stupid, wrong and insulting. GGG has tons of fans and all they have in common is they like GGG. Why is it so surprising to you that a boxer who KOs almost everybody and has successfully defended his world titles more times than any other champ and fights more often than any other champ would be popular.? The only guys you list in your fuced up poll are Eastern European boxers. Did it ever occur to your stupid self that someone could be a fan of GGG but not all other Eastern European boxers???? I am a big GGG fan and an equally big fan of Canelo and Spence, Santa Cruz, Bivol and Loma. I am a fan of boxers who I like and like the way they fight. Where they come from or their race makes no difference at all to me. Why don't you make a poll asking who Canelo fans will flock to if he loses because you think all fans of a boxer think exactly alike? You do know Canelo is the betting underdog, don't you?
                      Because there is a black guy doing that in the HW division, why dont those same fans like.....

Comment

Working...
                      X