Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Canelo cheat because he didn't want no more of GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clenelo cheat to improve his chances in rematch in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
      Hope He don't forget to throw a couple of punches this time if he hasn't cheat-ducked this fight.
      Canelo isn’t pushing for the fight to be called off. As far as I know he’s still in training camp. That doesn’t sound like someone who is ducking the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        He had to get an advantage as he knew the first fight he gave everything and it wasn't enough. He came up short.
        He knew he couldn't improve stamina. He's had stamina problems his whole career and he's improved on it but you can only do so much.
        He didn't want to cheat, as the riusk of getting caught. But he's had advice so he was confident he wouldn't get caught. And believing he wouldn't get caught gave him the balls to go through with it
        sounds like marquez....

"eh, in this fight, i must do something different you know".

Comment

No. If he cheated it was for an advantage.

Comment

She's been cheating for a few years now. She got sloppy this time, possibly on purpose because like you said, she didn't want to see GGG in the ring again but she couldn't make it look like she was afraid either. More than likely, she didn't stop to cycle like she was supposed to and figured it'd be enough to make GGG back out and she'd roll with the beef story to save face.

She was on that mess in the first fight too and it didn't help, still got smacked around and forced to retreat from the beating. After how they robbed GGG last time, she knew that GGG would beat the piss out of her this time around, can't get embarrassed like that, no way.

I don't think GGG will walk away though, demand some more cash and commence to pulverizing her in the ring on the 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              She's been cheating for a few years now. She got sloppy this time, possibly on purpose because like you said, she didn't want to see GGG in the ring again but she couldn't make it look like she was afraid either. More than likely, she didn't stop to cycle like she was supposed to and figured it'd be enough to make GGG back out and she'd roll with the beef story to save face.

She was on that mess in the first fight too and it didn't help, still got smacked around and forced to retreat from the beating. After how they robbed GGG last time, she knew that GGG would beat the piss out of her this time around, can't get embarrassed like that, no way.

I don't think GGG will walk away though, demand some more cash and commence to pulverizing her in the ring on the 5th.
              Yeah I hope the fight is still on even after Oscars' deep beef injection.

Comment

I beleive nelo has been on this ped for a long time longer than since his last GGG fight. He just got caught at a time when he didnt think they would be testing.
                I think if canelo cant use his juice hes gonna get a hell lot of Ls on his record cause this drug supposedly helps stamina so without it what type of fighter will Nelo be? A bull with no gas tank.

Comment

what from the first fight would suggest any fighter would be scared?

all the missed punches and jabs? lol

Comment

If he did use knowingly which I don’t know at this point it’s strictly to get a advantage because he knows GGg is one tough S.O.B or maybe he’s a chronic PED abuser but because of his $ and position in the sport he was always able to test clean I don’t know

I don’t like the stacking of the hand wraps which seems he’s been doing for awhile now and from every indication and from listening to people in the sport seems to be illegal for everyone except Canelo ( just another advantage awarded to the Golden Child of the sport )

I’m not a Canelo fan at all in fact I’m a proud hater of him since I signed up here but to all you lames calling him she like he’s a b.itch and think he did this because he didn’t want a rematch are f.aggots

Like I said I’m a Canelo hater but the one thing you can’t knock about him is hes a warrior and actually wants to be great and will face anyone they put in front of him ( his opponent are GB doing because they want to extend his cash cow status for as long as possible) . The guys a G even though I’m not a fan of him at all

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      what from the first fight would suggest any fighter would be scared?

all the missed punches and jabs? lol
                      Yeah I agree with you that Canelo was too tired to throw and that there is certainly not much for GGG to be scared of.

Hopefully Canelo can just get on his PEDs and not get caught and they can make this fight happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X