• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he cracked Rios chin for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      ok, maybe you can define dannys struggle. the TS wont

and how about giving danny a chance at losing those fights before saying hed lose them
      U didn't see the fight? Rios had too many good moments. Garcia was the bigger fighter and the harder puncher and even with all the rounds he was winning he wasn't winning them without first getting pushed around and socked up. He actually didn't have a answer for Rios until Angel Garcia got pissed and cursed Danny out and told him the damn obvious, to BOX him cause everybody but danny knew that Rios has 2 left feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
        U didn't see the fight? Rios had too many good moments. Garcia was the bigger fighter and the harder puncher and even with all the rounds he was winning he wasn't winning them without first getting pushed around and socked up. He actually didn't have a answer for Rios until Angel Garcia got pissed and cursed Danny out and told him the damn obvious, to BOX him cause everybody but danny knew that Rios has 2 left feet.
        i tend to not watch mismatches. 16 fanboys picked rios to ko/beat danny

i will bump this and give danny an honest critique since hes not getting one here.

Comment

Working...
        X