Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wilder can pass VADA testing after taking one of the most easily detected drugs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    That's a horror story. What state is that in? The cops that busted me you could tell were miserable ****s and low on their quotas. Spent 3-4 hours in a cell on vacation and my options were come back to court in 2 months or off to Rikers for the night and we'll have a public defendant for you tomorrow. So I paid a lawyer and he handled it all including the DAT. He said Bronx is the strictest for that stuff and that the only reason weed will never be legal as a recreational drug there is because of all the politics up in Albany and the way people outside the city vote. Here in LA I've seen the cops see people do it and sometimes tell them to put it out or just turn a blind eye.
    Arizona, and it was in 99'. Here, any type of driving under the influence or carrying automatically earned you 10 days in the "tent city" jail, wearing pink and black stripes, eating green bologna, license revoked for 6 months, $1,500 fine, etc. I know sooo many cats who went through that. I think they've changed the system since then, FWIW.

Speaking of drug stories, I once can a container of "powdery substance" roll out of my carry-on luggage and onto the conveyor belt right in front of airport security at LAX. I looked up at her, she looked up at me, and she said, "Don't worry, I'm not looking for that anyway." and let me go. I don't know if I'm just the luckiest SOB ever or what, but in my days of doing stupid shyt, it's truly a miracle I never got busted. Cops have had me dead to rights so many times (incl DUI) but let me off for some reason. I like to think it's the wonderful manners my momma instilled in me.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Always trying to deflect. Can you ever stay on topic? Why you got to bring you butthurt crybaby hypocrite arse into every thread?
      It's ass, not arse dummy. Can't you get anything right?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        It's ass, not arse dummy. Can't you get anything right?
        No it's arse. You clueless ******.

You said i spelt defence wrong = You got proved wrong.
        You said Mosley wasn't on the P4P list when he fought Mayweather = Wrong
        You said Hatton wasn't on the P4P list when he fought Mayweather = Wrong
        You said Guerrero was never on the P4P list = Wrong
        You said Froch was never on the P4P list = Wrong
        You said Golovkin was 1 on the ESPN P4P list = Wrong

You should learn not to make claims when you don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Sorry to hear that. One of my friends came here from the UK to go to university. She went to jail for 10 days, lost her license for 6 months, had to drop out of school that year. Her family stopped sending her money for school and it seriously fuked up her life just because some dickhead she was dating dropped a roach in the ashtray.
          damn....wtf
          I nearly got in serious shyt once because someone I gave a ride to stuffed a coke bag under the driver seat when we got pulled over. Luckily, I was able to talk my way out of it.

yea i would have beat they ass

Seriously. I used to be involved in the shyt back in the day and I'd tell my customers to drink a shytload of water 3 days before their test. They always came out clean. "Months"... lol
          yep, all you have to do is "DILUTE" your piss sample

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
            yep, all you have to do is "DILUTE" your piss sample
            That might help if you knew when they were coming Larry. Does Wilder know when VADA is coming to test? You know that would be cheating still don't you?

Comment

That might help if you knew when they were coming Larry. Does Wilder know when VADA is coming to test? You know that would be cheating still don't you?
              He only has to be tested during training camp man, and he might not even had been smoking it. Please tell me what benefits weed is giving him in training

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
                He only has to be tested during training camp man, and he might not even had been smoking it. Please tell me what benefits weed is giving him in training
                No Larry he;s in the clean boxing program which means they can show up any time not just while in training camp. If he's willing to risk taking a ban by getting caught smoking weed why wouldn't he by taking something more beneficial to him?

Comment

Which is still detectable for months........ What else is he taking and getting away with. This is a bad look for VADA.

If Wilder is willing to risk it smoking weed (fighters get banned for it), then i'm sure he'll risk taking more beneficial drugs.
                  VADA didn't catch wilder for weed because it doesn't test for weed.

Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 01-11-2018, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    VADA didn't catch wilder for weed because it doesn't test for weed.
                    Doesn't VADA use the WADA prohibited substance list? It's on the list and is tested for. You have any evidence VADA doesn't?

Comment

No Larry he;s in the clean boxing program which means they can show up any time not just while in training camp. If he's willing to risk taking a ban by getting caught smoking weed why wouldn't he by taking something more beneficial to him?
                      Well I guess he obviously wasn't smoking it man, VADA is supposed to be the best right?? Why would someone who cant draw flies get a pass by VADA?? He isnt even a huge money maker..I am lost on the point you are attempting to make

Comment

Working...
                      X