NYE Plans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Sorry to hear that, condolences.

Nah, same lesbian friend. Most of my male friends don't trip or at least not anymore. I haven't tripped in over 12 years, but I've always liked shrooms. Acid was way intense for me and high lasts too long, not in a good way.
    Appreciate it, bro.

Lololol, I've never tripped in my entire life (I'm straight edge) but those homies of mine who do look like they have the best time when they're tripping balls.

Tell your friend to bring a friend of her own. Have them do each other while you're on the shrooms. If a raging boner from live lesbian lust-filled lovin' doesn't keep you awake til the countdown, I dunno what will.

Maybe some Stone Cold head?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I've got an invite to go out with friends tonight but I'm seriously considering just staying home.
      That sounds like a ****in plan, man.

That's what I was initially planning on doing myself. I was just gonna Grinch it, and sit through the Star Wars trilogies the whole day.

Comment

4 yrs and 2yrs old boys. The 2yr old is a thug.....drives us all crazy. But they are fun to rough house with.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I've got an invite to go out with friends tonight but I'm seriously considering just staying home.
          Yeah same here.

I always go out on NYE but this year I'm staying home, putting my slippers on, getting a little drunk and passing out before 10 pm like the 28 year old grandpa that I am.

Comment

Play battlefront 2 online. Finish watching jersey shore Italy then sleep

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
              Appreciate it, bro.

Lololol, I've never tripped in my entire life (I'm straight edge) but those homies of mine who do look like they have the best time when they're tripping balls.

Tell your friend to bring a friend of her own. Have them do each other while you're on the shrooms. If a raging boner from live lesbian lust-filled lovin' doesn't keep you awake til the countdown, I dunno what will.

Maybe some Stone Cold head?
              Straight edge? No weed or alcohol?

Lesbian **** literally puts me to sleep, maybe a real life show might be more fun.

Comment

I was supposed to go to a bar with my friends but now they want to go to this club Rise.

I don't do clubs anymore. Crap.

Might just hang out with this girl I'm seeing. Probably get drunk at my crib and have sex.

That sounds pretty good...

Comment

fixing to f#ck my first black chick

Comment

Will be having a bonfire on the beach with a few friends.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      Play battlefront 2 online. Finish watching jersey shore Italy then sleep
                      You like it?

I just got back into video games after 2 years off, so cold here in ny I decided to go into hibernation mode, I been cracked out on battlefield 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X