Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

According to Arum, the reason for no Cotto/Canelo is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StopCrying... View Post
    I am still not getting the confusion here? Canelo lost to Lara and at best a draw with Trout. How is Canelo even on Cotto's level? He is not. Let's not forget how Jose Cotto ROCKED Ginger and had him doing the "stanky leg."

Some fans don't mind plaster wraps, steroids, tainted beef or chest acne 40 year old KO artists. Their thirst for heroes is almost sad to watch
    you consistently come up with the most hilariously ironic posts, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
      Resume's aren't just about 1 best win. Having a string of solid quality wins plays a big part too and Cotto has more solid wins. And yea, say i'm Bias because of my sig.
      I know they're not just one win. Did you forget Marquez beat Barrera and Salido? Hands down Marquez >>>>Cotto. I'm not saying cause I'm Mex/American, but it's really easy to see it. Also don't forget I dislike Marquez a lot of the times. Yes, you're bias as hell just like the usual fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        I know they're not just one win. Did you forget Marquez beat Barrera and Salido? Hands down Marquez >>>>Cotto. I'm not saying cause I'm Mex/American, but it's really easy to see it. Also don't forget I dislike Marquez a lot of the times. Yes, you're bias as hell just like the usual fanboy.

Marquez NEVER beat Barrera, re-watch the fight please, it was a broad day light robbery

Comment

• Can't wait to see who Cotto fights now that it's almost certain Floyd will fight Pacquiao. He'll probably end up fighting Bradley on regular HBO. That's what happens when you try AS HARD AS YOU CAN to avoid Canelo though. Serves him well.

Comment

One thing that is always present, is the bitter peasant and his rage for anyone not sporting his dirty flag. He will rage against all losses, drowning his sorrow with a case of sh itty beer. To the peasant, a loss tells him that he is ugly, that his mustache is like that of a 12 year old local girl, and that he will never make more than $3 an hour. To the peasant, a loss is enough to break his spirit for months. This is why the peasant, in typical female nature, will rage against reality if only to not have to deal with the depression that often follows. The peasant needs his hero more than the non peasant. To the peasant, his hero is all he has to cling to and to feel as though, life is going to be OK.
            Is this a poem about a peasant?

Comment

One thing that is always present, is the bitter peasant and his rage for anyone not sporting his dirty flag. He will rage against all losses, drowning his sorrow with a case of sh itty beer. To the peasant, a loss tells him that he is ugly, that his mustache is like that of a 12 year old local girl, and that he will never make more than $3 an hour. To the peasant, a loss is enough to break his spirit for months. This is why the peasant, in typical female nature, will rage against reality if only to not have to deal with the depression that often follows. The peasant needs his hero more than the non peasant. To the peasant, his hero is all he has to cling to and to feel as though, life is going to be OK.
              Alright, who let grandpa use the internet again???

lol listen pops, you need to find some time for yourself to get rid of all that misplaced hate you have man. It's STRONG with you. Try giving fly fishing a chance pops. I heard people your age get a real kick out of it. Or maybe some beginner-friendly hikes? Whatever, I mean, collect stamps if you're not the outdoorsy type but you've gotta' do SOMETHING about that hate you carry inside. It can't be healthy to carry that around all day at this age. You'll just end up with high blood pressure. I mean, where are your children??

And what's with using the word "peasant" every other sentence pops? Chill out with that man it's annoying. Trust me, we get it and it's not surprising at all; You're a xenophobic, old, Puerto Rican high school drop-out that believes eurocentric features and customs are superior.

Pretty typical for an old fool of your demographic to feel that way though so don't be too hard on yourself. You were duped and brainwashed pops. Sorry.

Lots of elders grow up like you hating themselves though. They thought white was right and that they were inferior. Colonialism, Catholicism, Hollywood and American culture did a number on you guys. But even though it was a long time ago and we've come a long way, that self-hate legacy lives on through buffoons like you. Old, bitter self haters who wish they were white and look down upon indigenous brown and black people. I mean, you consider Mexicans inferior to Puerto Ricans and refer to them as peasants simply because the Europeans that sailed across the Atlantic and raped your ancestors left a lot more caucasoid genes in your women.

So here you go, 50 years old, little light skinned, Puerto rican, still believing white is right and brown people are uncivilized peasants. What a life. You've managed to remain an imbecile for more than 50 years. I bet your mother had higher aspirations for you. Meanwhile, REAL DEAL Puerto Ricans are out there calling shyt how it really is, talking about the struggles they and their ancestors had, not trying to be something they aren't, proud of the indian ancestry, trying to create and build community, within themselves AND their latin American brothers and sisters, trying to free political prisoners, TRYING TO GET INDEPENDANCE.

But you? You're an old, racist, bitter, self hating, f'ed up decision making, patriotic, budweiser sipping, washed up, high school drop out ignorant fool arguing and calling mexicans inferior on a boxing forum. YOU LOST in this here life bro. & you give Puerto Ricans a bad name.

Now stop this racist shyt or I'll get you banned again, pops.
              Last edited by Agent Mulder; 01-30-2015, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Maybe one of these guys will get in a ring with Golovkin sooner rather than later now.

Or maybe not.

Comment

• Pretty weak on Cotto's part if this is true

Comment

Working...
                  X