Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ Avicii Dead at 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would be like Sergey Kovalev or Mikey Garcia passing away in the EDM world.

It's a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      Not to be disrespectful, but if I had a son who wanted to be a DJ I'd throw him into a den of ****sexual sex predators to get it over and done with quickly. Every DJ I've met is a little f4ggot boy who thinks he's hard because he puts a cd into a cd player. F4ggots, the lot of them.

Most of them are daddy's boys too because that equipment is expensive AF

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      No i didn't call him a tool, but every DJ I met in real life was a tool.

I never met this guy.

Can't argue with this, but I'll end it there cause I don't wanna turn this into a bash DJs thread when this guy just died.

Never heard of him, but R.I.P.

Comment

RIP Deejay. Only song i know from him.

Comment

313+ million views. I'm not saying it's good but people seemed to like it.

Comment

Avicii's Salary. Avicii net worth and salary: Avicii was an extremely popular and highly-paid Swedish-born DJ and music producer who had a net worth of $85 million dollars at the time of his death in 2018. Avicii was born Tim Bergling, in Stockholm in 1989.
            ^^^^^ The EDM DJ thing wasn't a bad way of life.

Comment

Not to be disrespectful, but if I had a son who wanted to be a DJ I'd throw him into a den of ****sexual sex predators to get it over and done with quickly. Every DJ I've met is a little f4ggot boy who thinks he's hard because he puts a cd into a cd player. F4ggots, the lot of them.

I’ve always thought that DJs were at the lower end of the musical talent scale

Anyway, I stayed in a hotel a few years ago where Swedish House Mafia (group made up of 3 DJs) were fellow residents

They’ve made tens of millions each and were surrounded by a collection of the most stunning women

Got to know one of them reasonably well - very nice guy whose wife was just about the most beautiful woman I’ve seen in my life

What’s more, he gave me a ticket to their concert and it was like a parade of supermodels

I’d be more than happy/envious if my son ends up with a life like that

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Never heard of him. Rest in Peace all the same though
                Maybe you heard this song

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Maybe you heard this song

Probably not as I don't really listen to anything outside of classical music and an old gospel group from the late 80's and early 90's. I won't even click on that video as I'm sure I won't be interested in whatever music he had his imprint on

Comment

Who? RIP anyways.

Comment

Perfect post... thanks! Respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X