Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blacks arrested in Starbucks for waiting on a friend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    And they still didn't leave when the cops got there.

Wasn't she black as well. So lets end this racism talk.
    Dude, where are you getting your facts from? Are you just making up things?

She wasn't black. Why would you even think that? Wouldn't that have come to light by now if she was????

Comment

And they still didn't leave when the cops got there.

Wasn't she black as well. So lets end this racism talk.
      You pointed out her skin color to bolster your point and then said let's end this racist talk.. Really????

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        You pointed out her skin color to bolster your point and then said let's end this racist talk.. Really????
        And he blatantly lied about it on top of that!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          whoever called the police was wrong in this instance, which is why she no longer works there.
          Is this a confirmed fact? Link?

Hadn't heard of this part of it, but not surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Is this a confirmed fact? Link?

Hadn't heard of this part of it, but not surprised.
            Yep. Confirmed fact. It was stated that they "mutually parted ways."

The manager of a Philadelphia Starbucks who called police because two black men were allegedly trespassing in the store reportedly left the company Monday.

The manager, who wasn’t immediately identified, and Starbucks mutually agreed to part ways, a spokeswoman told the Philadelphia Inquirer.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/16...nti-black.html

Comment

Dude, where are you getting your facts from? Are you just making up things?

She wasn't black. Why would you even think that? Wouldn't that have come to light by now if she was????

I heard it somewhere.

I was asking the question.

Comment

You are incapable of letting this go. No one is saying the police didn't do their job. The point is that the manager or whoever called the police was wrong in this instance, which is why she no longer works there. Starbucks itself said that this was handled the wrong way. Let it go, dude.

Starbucks only care about the brand, and all these moves are PR move.

If it were my coffee shop I would have kicked them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  You said the manager asked them several times to leave. Where’s the source for that?
                  They were told to leave or buy something. It is on the police call.

Comment

They were told to leave or buy something. It is on the police call.
                    wheres your source? They were never told to leave

Comment

I heard it somewhere.

I was asking the question.
                      Yea but you said let's end the racism talk on the strength of her being black, which wasn't true. So Should that now spark racism talk?

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Starbucks only care about the brand, and all these moves are PR move.

If it were my coffee shop I would have kicked them out.
                      What do you think about the manager disregarding others who did the same thing? Shouldn't they be consistent? I think that's the point here, and that's why some were saying the motivation could have been racism. You just refuse to acknowledge that there seemed to be a double standard here.

If you would have kicked them out of your coffee shop, that's all fine and dandy. But would you have let others do exactly what they did? That's the issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X