Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy is calling for Jr to retire...says Sr knows it...you agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is calling for Jr to retire...says Sr knows it...you agree?

I don't speak Mexican,but I'd have to agree with Marco here. Julio can only take so many punches to de old cabeza before it no trabajar anymore.

Comment

Take what that dude says with a grain of salt.. He is a hater on all levels. (But entertaining)
      That said... Jr. Should think about retirement.

Comment

It's clear as f**k that the guy isn't a top level guy, or even near it. The two times he stepped up to A level he got blown the f**k out and utterly embarrassed. Completely shut the f**k out on all three scorecards against Canelo, and was getting dominated the same exact way against Sergio before Chavez nearly hit the f**king lottery in the 12th round of that fight.

I mean think about it -- the dude's career moment was in a fight that he lost 118-109 on all three scorecards, lmao.

And he shoulda lost to freaking 11 loss Brian Vera in their first fight.

I'm not gonna sit here and **** on his career because Junior got a lot further than most guys do in this sport, but if he wants to continue his career he really has no business ever being in the ring with an A level opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
          I always thought this dude could be Chavez jr dad. looks like him lol

i dont think chavez should retire. Did he lose alot of fans? yes but he cant retire after that fight. i say fight at a weight that comfortable for him and maybe after 2 fights call it a career

Comment

If there has ever been a guy who's reached the heights that JCC Jr has reached that seemed less "into" boxing I don't know who it is. That says something about his natural talent for boxing, but it also says now that he's made a bunch of money & one last big payday maybe its time for him to move on to his next goals outside of boxing.

So yea I'd agree he should retire cuz he's for sure not getting max value on his brain cells for how little he cares about boxing along with all the money he already has. If you love boxing &/or are still motivated &/or are still searching for that big 6 or 7 digit payday than I'd say it makes more sense to keep moving ahead in the game.

Comment

Faitelson is the same Skip Bayless ESPN formula for starting drama and controversy in debates.

it's part of the program.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                Faitelson is the same Skip Bayless ESPN formula for starting drama and controversy in debates.

it's part of the program.
                True dat............

Comment

Working...
                X