Malignaggi shreds manny again: "he was a stone cold cheater"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Envy, such a bad thing!

Comment

Is it really crazy to suggest that a guy who got KTFO at 112lbs & who won multiple titles all the way up to 154, usually KTFO outta them, used PEDs? I mean clearly Paulie has issues with Manny specifically, but looking beyond Paulie's obsession with dogging Manny can it ever be crazy to suspect any elite level performer of using PEDs? I say no.

Comment

Imagine if manny was caught taking substances 15 times the limit of an average person in hospital which is the same substance that Armstrong used to hide peds

Yet this so called analyst ignores the most blatant evidence of mayweather taking drugs

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
          He is pretty audacious for calling Manny out cold like that... But did u guys forget 2009-2010? The strange excuses Manny had for refusing random testing? At one point he said "I am afraid of needles", and the next day a photo surfaces of him sitting with a tattoo artist putting a needle all over his arm. We'll never truly know, but its kinda funny how quickly people seem to forget.
          Manny never said he was afraid of needles. Arum said that. Manny's dumbass excuse was that he didn't want blood to be removed from his body a day before the fight because of his bad experience from the 1st Morales fight. Manny, like the dummy he is, made excuses that it was a blood test rather than the weight cutting that made him weak.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            He is pretty audacious for calling Manny out cold like that... But did u guys forget 2009-2010? The strange excuses Manny had for refusing random testing? At one point he said "I am afraid of needles", and the next day a photo surfaces of him sitting with a tattoo artist putting a needle all over his arm. We'll never truly know, but its kinda funny how quickly people seem to forget.
            So we are damn sure he used peds ? Kinda legal basis used for cases in dictatorial co untries

Comment

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
              Does anyone actually take this guy seriously? LMFAO!! He's a fu#king idiot.

Comment

by the way this the same dude who teared and choked up in the ring when Broner talked about his side piece lol

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                  i've had it with this punk. why havent anyone put this fag in his place? im not talking about beating him up, but people should call him out on his bitchassness. if i saw him in public i would call him out about this. make him look like a coward.
                  Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Doesn't this worm employ Memo? Has he addressed IVgate yet?
                  Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                  Paulie comes off really stupid in interviews. There's a mountain of evidence saying Mayweather cheated but somehow super detective Paulie ignores all of that and accuses Manny of cheating because he beat his favorite fighters.

Paulie himself said if Manny beats Cotto he would be the best fighter of all time.
                  Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                  Funny how paulie never mentions how floyd cheated vs manny and in general with that illegal iv to mask peds.

We all know floyd cheated vs a shot pac
                  LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these guys stormed in BACK TO BACK TO BACK trying to deflect to Mayweather....****ing hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Is it really crazy to suggest that a guy who got KTFO at 112lbs & who won multiple titles all the way up to 154, usually KTFO outta them, used PEDs? I mean clearly Paulie has issues with Manny specifically, but looking beyond Paulie's obsession with dogging Manny can it ever be crazy to suspect any elite level performer of using PEDs? I say no.
                    Suspecting is ok. Accusing is a whole different story

Comment

I wish they would have fought.

Comment

Working...
                      X