Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC's Sulaiman: Danny Garcia Has To Give Up One Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easier to avoid Matthysse. As you guys have said, Broner just got a brand new shiny belt, from BUM X, once he moves up to 140.

Comment

**** it.

Broner vs Matthysse for vacant WBC strap it is!

Comment

Well Sullaiman needs to strip Ward in that case as well. This is exactly why I pay no mind to the bullshit organizations. They continue to hurt boxing with their greed, corruption and senselessness.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Well Sullaiman needs to strip Ward in that case as well. This is exactly why I pay no mind to the bullshit organizations. They continue to hurt boxing with their greed, corruption and senselessness.
          Man fuxk it, Tyson never even unified the HW divison as far as this goes!

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            Easier to avoid Matthysse. As you guys have said, Broner just got a brand new shiny belt, from BUM X, once he moves up to 140.
            Lets not balme Broner for another crap move by the WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Man fuxk it, Tyson never even unified the HW divison as far as this goes!

Tyson brought so much money with him it would have been foolhearty to strip him. They would have lost money and been ridiculed. With a guy like Garcia they can get away with it. Broner may in fact benefit, but its no fault of his own. This is pure greed by the WBC.

Comment

Fukin let the guy unify will ya...shiet

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Tyson brought so much money with him it would have been foolhearty to strip him. They would have lost money and been ridiculed. With a guy like Garcia they can get away with it. Broner may in fact benefit, but its no fault of his own. This is pure greed by the WBC.
                  They're dumb as hell.

Garcia is underrated, it sucks how nobody talks about him. Garcia is gonna beat Judah and I give him decent chances against Matthysse and Rios. Peterson is a bit iffy for him right now, he hasn't shown his best yet, by far.

Comment

What happens when you have an interim belt holder and the champ drops the belt? Does he just become the champ?

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      They're dumb as hell.

Garcia is underrated, it sucks how nobody talks about him. Garcia is gonna beat Judah and I give him decent chances against Matthysse and Rios. Peterson is a bit iffy for him right now, he hasn't shown his best yet, by far.
                      They're idiots. Makes me hope Garcia goes on to an all time great career and spits in the face of the WBC and never represents their crappy oranization again. Im already a Danny Garcia fan, but if he tells them to sick that strap up their ass I'll be a Danny Garcia super fan!!

Comment

Working...
                      X