• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Hahaha....
    fanboys, what can you do?
    all you do is b1tch on NSB about everything

Comment

Good. I wanted him to move up to Lightweight and get a good win or two, and have the Broner fight.

Comment

Gamboa going to get sparked if he fights a punches

Comment

He should grab a title at 130 first.

But if he moves to 135 then I would love to see Broner-Gamboa as unlikely as the fight is to happen.

Comment

How after what Yuris being linked too can he just waltz back into the ring without an explanation

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              How after what Yuris being linked too can he just waltz back into the ring without an explanation
              No way should he be allowed to do that. He has no business being in the ring until his PEDs issues are dealt with.

Comment

He should see how his body adjust to 130 before jumping up to 135.
                But I hope he does fight Broner. I think Broner will KO him though his jaw is too soft and his defense too terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
                  He should see how his body adjust to 130 before jumping up to 135.
                  But I hope he does fight Broner. I think Broner will KO him though his jaw is too soft and his defense too terrible.

I think Rees exposed Broner a little last Saturday. His defense isn't all that effective either. Plus Gamboa has faster hands than Rees and fights well on the inside. i think a Broner/Gamboa fight would go the same way. He'd have some success in the early rounds then Broner will let his hands go and hurt Yuri.

Comment

If Vazquez and Abril win Broner will not be fighting them so Gamboa will do it. Broner is just letting these guys eliminate each other while he fights 5'3" little guys and gets called P4P and the best at 135.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by any craic lad?

No way should he be allowed to do that. He has no business being in the ring until his PEDs issues are dealt with.
                      Who's gonna investigate it? Who in boxing is gonna prove hes innocent or guilty? The MLB is investigating their players and have already found some of them who were on the so called list innocent. So people will either give Gamboa the benefit of the doubt or crucify him. Boxing has no higher authority to look into this ****. As long as he brings in money thats all they care about, as you can see.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X