No announcement yet.

Rigo v Nonito done deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by User's Name View Post
    yeah it might sounded rude actually specially if referring to an underrated band, i guess.

im gonna check out Stiff Little Fingers
    Got ya, no offense meant man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Its also going to be really boring
      Yup, I can already picture it. Rigo is going to be on the back foot, moving just patiently waiting for a counter.

Donaire-Mares would've been a damn good fight.

Comment

• Good news. Will be looking forward for this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
          damn that VADA testing....what if Rigo fails the test?
          He wont even if Gamboa roided they have been under olympic style testing for most of their lives boxings bs testing is nothing compared to that even if they roiding like a mother fkr they wont get caught.

Comment

• FINALLY!! I consider this a Mega-Super-Fight!! Finally two of the best in a division going at it (even though Donaire is ridiculously overrated)... I hope Rigo is a heavy underdog so i can throw a fortune on him! I hope its like the Peterson/Khan odds...the feel i get is similar... Rigo is a far superior athlete and boxer to freaking Donaire. Donaire has the illusion of being a superstar..but look at his ****ty ass opponents. (-_-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
              FINALLY!! I consider this a Mega-Super-Fight!! Finally two of the best in a division going at it (even though Donaire is ridiculously overrated)... I hope Rigo is a heavy underdog so i can throw a fortune on him! I hope its like the Peterson/Khan odds...the feel i get is similar... Rigo is a far superior athlete and boxer to freaking Donaire. Donaire has the illusion of being a superstar..but look at his ****ty ass opponents. (-_-)
              man , you rigo tards questioning nonito's opponents are like fresh pile of **** claiming people's farts stink.....

when nonito decapitates rigondeaux , will you mofos say he was distracted?...

Comment

FINALLY!! I consider this a Mega-Super-Fight!! Finally two of the best in a division going at it (even though Donaire is ridiculously overrated)... I hope Rigo is a heavy underdog so i can throw a fortune on him! I hope its like the Peterson/Khan odds...the feel i get is similar... Rigo is a far superior athlete and boxer to freaking Donaire. Donaire has the illusion of being a superstar..but look at his ****ty ass opponents. (-_-)
                So, you think Rigo has the better resume?

Comment

I agree, Donaire gets overrated and Rigo has a good chance of beating Donaire, but the way Donaire finished fights is what put him to where he is today.

KO of Darchinyan, his KD of Montiel, those were a thing of beauty.

Comment

• Neither fighter is overrated. They are both highly skilled fighters.

Comment

• gload to hear they got this done should be a great fight

Comment

Working...
                      X