Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG! HBO Extends Harold Lederman contract for three years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 more years of ****ty unofficial scorecards.

Comment

oooh if only everyone's views and opinions were the same...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        who gives a shlt...its unofficial anyways :ANYWORD:
        end of thread

Comment

I think he does alright.

Comment

"You know what, Jim?"

Comment

He was a Boxing Judge! Harold scored over a hundred title fights in his career and was consistant as to what he liked and disliked!

I remember sitting next to him on a flight from Milan Italy into NYC (from working the Cruz vs Stecca title bout) and found him to be engaging and unassuming! He worked bouts that I had interests in and I never had a problem with him. Like any good offical in any judging position in any sport "consistance" is all you ask from them! Overall I agree with alot of his opinions and comments. Not all but alot! Ray.

Comment

I'm with Ross California i think he is good i really dont recall having a problem with his score really and also it really doesnt matter since hes unofficial

Comment

"Jim, I gotta tell ya something!"

There's a handful of a-holes on this thread. When he leaves, he's gonna be missed.

Comment

STFU! He is generally a fair and accurate scorer most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by haglersteelchin View Post
                      the legendary harold lederman who once infamously had molina beating de la hoya in his scorecard and even recently thought adamek beat cunningham has been extended by hbo.

Unlike showtime which uses three judges, the hbo scoring has been consolidated by a monolithic dictatorial self-aggrandizing loquacious pharmacist named harold lederman. The same guy through his power and good old nepotism got his daughter a job as a boxing judge.

I have seen this 80-year-old plus guy live a few times in ring side. He can barely find his reading glasses, let alone score a fight. Hbo boxing fans can be thankful for another three years of this guy.

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...ree-more-years
                      Jim!

Comment

Working...
                      X