Collapse
No announcement yet.

after andre berto KOs gurerro i can peep floyd vs berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commercially it makes very little sense. It wouldnt sell, and Floyd would be risking sliding more into obscurity like Manny did with fighting Bradley and now Marquez. As far as the fight goes, its a pretty easy night for Floyd. Berto gets by on speed and power, but very little in the way of skill and/or fundamentals. Floyd would look great in that fight.

Comment

Floyd isn't going to fight Berto. However Berto is going to KO Guererro and potentially brutally. We are talking about a guy that got knocked down by a hard jab from a 39 year old completely shot Casamayor at 140 lbs. A full Berto right hand might very well remove the Ghost's head from his body.

Comment

Berto is garbage even if he KO's Guerrero. Fighting the winner of this fight is a typical Floyd Move. The guy doesn't take any risks

Comment

Btw, Guerrero is going to box Berto's ears off, easy UD for Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Winner of this fight is a top 2-3 WW so i have no problem with the fight.
            exactly.............

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
              Berto is garbage even if he KO's Guerrero. Fighting the winner of this fight is a typical Floyd Move. The guy doesn't take any risks
              thats funny cause berto would KO pac..

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                say berto wins by a devastating KO or TKO stoppage which i can see happening as gurrero isnt good at all. i think its a good fight to be made. berto would be another #1 ranked welter that floyd would risk it all against, instead of fighting a junior welter like garcia or bradley. and dont bring up pac cuz his promoter wont allow the fight and who knows what his stance on drug tests are anymore.
                You don't know ***** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Winner of this fight is a top 2-3 WW so i have no problem with the fight.
                  How so? Berto has been inactive due to cheating and Guerrero isn't even a legit WW. I already see you guys planting the seeds to hype the guy up if Floyd fights him.

Comment

Comment

It's ok. Being stupid is part of your DNA.

Comment

Working...
                      X