Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only lunatic who has already made plans for New Year's Eve?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    Can't believe it. You've created a thread with less than 100 comments/posts.
    LOL! I have had a couple that have stayed low in the replies. I don't mind though, this thread was just out of my curiosity. Someone told me I am insane for already having my NYE plans sorted

But generally, when the count is low it means I am getting actual on topic replies and not being trolled, which is fine by me

Comment

Ordered a nice single malt to start the year with. Don't need to go out, too many crazies/drunkards. I'm the only drunk ******* I want to deal with that night.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        Ordered a nice single malt to start the year with. Don't need to go out, too many crazies/drunkards. I'm the only drunk ******* I want to deal with that night.
        That had me laughing

Comment

Comment

There are only two places to be on New Years. One is NYC, the other is where I live. I'm literally just going to walk down the street.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
              There are only two places to be on New Years. One is NYC, the other is where I live. I'm literally just going to walk down the street.
              I dunnooo! Montreal is live on NYE, I found this club that started selling tickets online for the NYE party ... $80 to get in ... All-you-can-drink open bar, from 9-3am

Sounds pretty frigging good to me!

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                I dunnooo! Montreal is live on NYE, I found this club that started selling tickets online for the NYE party ... $80 to get in ... All-you-can-drink open bar, from 9-3am

Sounds pretty frigging good to me!
                I love NYE here. The whole Las Vegas strip turns into one HUGE block party. Several of the resorts set off firework displays, places to eat and drink all over millions of fun drunk people. And thats just the street. LMAO, though a lot of the upscale clubs are already selling out. My brother got us tickets to TAO, which is an amazing club on any random day. It should be insane on New Years. Big bonus, I can walk home no need to sit in traffic for hours.

Last edited by KingDosia; 12-02-2011, 02:06 PM.

Comment

It's December 1st and as of five minutes ago, I just made my plans for New Year's Eve.

Do you guys just go with the flow and do whatever on NYE, or do you plan ahead?

Just curious.
                  This is my first new year's since I became a mum, that I won't have my children for the full weekend. So me and my girlfriends are taking off to Montreal. I am super excited
                  I just go with the flow......Wherever You may want me to flow...I will fly with you.Though we never flock together before we shall fly in formation this time around.

Comment

I haven't had a chance to celebrate a NYE in years. Working the industry in Vegas doesn't allow you to. I mean you are where the party is at, but it's not the same when you are working.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                      I love NYE here. The whole Las Vegas strip turns into one HUGE block party. Several of the resorts set off firework displays, places to eat and drink all over millions of fun drunk people. And thats just the street. LMAO, though a lot of the upscale clubs are already selling out. My brother got us tickets to TAO, which is an amazing club on any random day. It should be insane on New Years. Big bonus, I can walk home no need to sit in traffic for hours.
                      That looks amazing, I am slightly jealous now!

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      I just go with the flow......Wherever You may want me to flow...I will fly with you.Though we never flock together before we shall fly in formation this time around.
                      Montreal!!

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                      I haven't had a chance to celebrate a NYE in years. Working the industry in Vegas doesn't allow you to. I mean you are where the party is at, but it's not the same when you are working.
                      I completely understand that I worked in a nightclub and a few different bars, it is never the same when you are working during a major event.

Comment

Working...
                      X