Clear All

• "Brickarito",

Comment

• "Plastercheato",

Comment

• TONY M. IS A BADMAN!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
          The traces of calcium and sulfur were identified microscopically. Clowns are acting like the wraps were infused with cakes of cement mix. Meanwhile, salves, handcreams and wrap materials all travel together and mingle as tools of the trade.

No criminal charges were brought, as would have been expected were there sufficient evidence of an attempted (potentially deadly) assault.

GTFO with this 'he definitely cheated' ****.

exactly and in my last post I stated its not Calcium and sulfar thats in plaster paris its Calcium Sulfate.....

in addition look at it like this the gauze pad that was confiscated from Margarito of course its going to be hard, it was used either in the gym or in the fight with Cotto..

when you set the gauze pad aside after a work out or even after a fight if you kept them, over night its going to dry and get stiff exactly the same way your kitchen spunge would.

so the firm bendable I buy, what happend to the "Block" Nazim said he saw fall out? thats my question.

Now with this new footage I think I figured out what it was, Black sharpie why? well I started to ask myself that after my last post why would the black sharpie mark be there when Margaritos wraps were signed off with a Blue marker?

look at the picture again not this one but the new shot from HBO then look at this one look, the rules state tape is not allowed to be over the knuckle area, so what you have here is a commissioner making sure the tape in between Tonys knuckles do not go over the knuckle area using a sharpie to find his knuckle...

Which means what?

This is where it gets good.... that means someone from Cottos camp was in the dressing room that night, because someone obviously pointed out the tape to the commissioner to have it inspected which is where we got the mark from the sharpie....

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            exactly and in my last post I stated its not Calcium and sulfar thats in plaster paris its Calcium Sulfate.....

in addition look at it like this the gauze pad that was confiscated from Margarito of course its going to be hard, it was used either in the gym or in the fight with Cotto..

when you set the gauze pad aside after a work out or even after a fight if you kept them, over night its going to dry and get stiff exactly the same way your kitchen spunge would.

so the firm bendable I buy, what happend to the "Block" Nazim said he saw fall out? thats my question.

Now with this new footage I think I figured out what it was, Black sharpie why? well I started to ask myself that after my last post why would the black sharpie mark be there when Margaritos wraps were signed off with a Blue marker?

look at the picture again not this one but the new shot from HBO then look at this one look, the rules state tape is not allowed to be over the knuckle area, so what you have here is a commissioner making sure the tape in between Tonys knuckles do not go over the knuckle area using a sharpie to find his knuckle...

Which means what?

This is where it gets good.... that means someone from Cottos camp was in the dressing room that night, because someone obviously pointed out the tape to the commissioner to have it inspected which is where we got the mark from the sharpie....
            Interesting theory, but incorrect. It isn't a sharpie mark.

The black thread is present in one photo, but not an earlier photo taken with Tony for autograph purposes which clearly shows the absence of a black mark on the wraps.

It's a piece of black thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post

The black thread is present in one photo, but not an earlier photo taken with Tony for autograph purposes which clearly shows the absence of a black mark on the wraps.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonnyDempsey View Post

its not incorrect, look at my avatar that is clearly a sharpie marker there used to find and make sure that Tape was not over Tonys knuckles

Comment

• yeah ive never give much thought to the "crack"....the black thread is clearly visible in the 24/7........the red taint on the insert is a bit more incriminating...as far as marg using it vs cotto....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    yeah ive never give much thought to the "crack"....the black thread is clearly visible in the 24/7........the red taint on the insert is a bit more incriminating...as far as marg using it vs cotto....
                    Cotto admitted that the red stain is dye from the inside of the glove, something that I have been stating for the longest and everybody sat here in denial.

What this shows you is that he used either the same pad from the cotto fight or a used pad from training.

That is the only violation of the rules we have here he did not use fresh gauze.

Hardly plaster of paris again a forensics lab tested this they work with plaster paris all the time all they said was two elements were found but those same elements they found are not whats found in plaster paris.

infact those elements are found in glue, and considering this was a previously used pad, the glue from the tape is likely where they got these elements from

Comment

• Its black thread. You can see it cleanly on 24/7 when they show different angles of Margarito rising his hands in victory after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X