No announcement yet.

"Margarito doesn't deserve to make money because hes a cheater"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Margarito doesn't deserve to make money because hes a cheater"

"but hey, come on over and watch this Mosley fight with me".

Hypocrite much guys?

i wanna watch margo again man, i know he cheats but still, his last fight? that was a stellar KO man, if people were gonna monitor him for cheats then im totally cool

he should even be tested under OST rules, the type of person he is, no doubt he could use PEDS for any type of advantage

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
      "but hey, come on over and watch this Mosley fight with me".

Hypocrite much guys?
      At least Mosley admitted it. At least Mosley did the tests to prove that he does not do them.
      Has Margaracheato done the same? Has he admitted he used them? He still keeps on saying I didn't know what my coach put under my wraps. He still keeps on saying I never used them.
      F-uck Margaracheato and F-uck Bob Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
        At least Mosley admitted it. At least Mosley did the tests to prove that he does not do them.
        Has Margaracheato done the same? Has he admitted he used them? He still keeps on saying I didn't know what my coach put under my wraps. He still keeps on saying I never used them.

So, if Margarito came out and admitted it,

you'd have no problem seeing him make money?

And, what tests should Tony take?

Comment

Who the hell says, "come watch this Mosley fight with me"? Does Mosley have any fans, seriously. Both get nothing from me.

Comment

margarito loaded his gloves, specifically, for the point of hurting his opponent as much as possible.

i get what you're saying, TS, but you can't compare the effects of what mosley did, to those of which margarito did.

i didn't see oscar dlh bleeding from every hole in his face, when he fought shane mosley.

Comment

Although both cheated, what Margarito did was much more sinister. Loaded gloves! Cmon now. Mosley rubbed a cream on himself.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
                I taught Shane constantly stated that he never knew he was taking steroids?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Who the hell says, "come watch this Mosley fight with me"? Does Mosley have any fans, seriously. Both get nothing from me.
                  1.4 mil or whatever tuned in to see him fight just a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                    margarito loaded his gloves, specifically, for the point of hurting his opponent as much as possible.

i get what you're saying, TS, but you can't compare the effects of what mosley did, to those of which margarito did.

i didn't see oscar dlh bleeding from every hole in his face, when he fought shane mosley.
                    Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Although both cheated, what Margarito did was much more sinister. Loaded gloves! Cmon now. Mosley rubbed a cream on himself.

Guys,

what is holding up the biggest fight to be made right now?

What have many people become experts of on this and many a boxing website lately?

Steroids.

If it wasn't such a huge deal, we'd have seen that fight already.

Comment

Working...
                    X