No announcement yet.

What a Joke!! Shannon Sharpe not making the HOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFBALLZ View Post
    You are a true Raider. Most of my friends are Raider fans. I'm like the black sheep of the group......

i have a homie who's a niner fan...the only one in the group too...i keep reminding him that, had you guys won maybe 2 more games, it could have been the niners instead the Cards playing tomorrow...man that pisses him off..love it

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      i have a homie who's a niner fan...the only one in the group too...i keep reminding him that, had you guys won maybe 2 more games, it could have been the niners instead the Cards playing tomorrow...man that pisses him off..love it
      You cold blooded sum of a Tatum...... Greatness.

Comment

When's Bum Phillips getting the call?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          its because Rod Woodson played for the Raiders....silver and black before donkeys
          Some Donky haters probably didn't vote him in. Rod was good and hall of fame material, but I just don't think over Shannon.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
            Some Donky haters probably didn't vote him in. Rod was good and hall of fame material, but I just don't think over Shannon.
            Just looking at that sig of yours....

I just laugh at people that think they could deal with a great pro boxer in a street fight. "I could beat him. He only weighs 160 pounds."

These same dude's get knocked the **** out by a little dude, and wake up in the ICU....

Comment

Originally posted by WTFBALLZ View Post
              Just looking at that sig of yours....

I just laugh at people that think they could deal with a great pro boxer in a street fight. "I could beat him. He only weighs 160 pounds."

These same dude's get knocked the **** out by a little dude, and wake up in the ICU....
              I love that lunging left hook by Shane. If that puts Margarito on his ass, then you know it would take out some tough guy on the street. Also I everytime I see yours. The I tol you part kills me.

Comment

I'm with you Incufan, Shannon not getting in was utter bull****.

Comment

Working...
                X