No announcement yet.

Im convinced... Mexican boxing is DEAD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    what the **** are they fake mexicans? lol if ortiz arreola luevano were all undefeated pound for pound bests i have a felling they would then be real mexicans.
    lol i do root for Mexican-USA fighters don't get me wrong

but i know their culture is way 2 diferent from ours and some of them don't even speak spanish.

let's put it this way,i rather see a Mexican win than a MexicanAmerican

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
      lol i do root for Mexican-USA fighters don't get me wrong

but i know their culture is way 2 diferent from ours and some of them don't even speak spanish.

let's put it this way,i rather see a Mexican win than a MexicanAmerican
      i can understand that you can identify with them more but to call them fake mexicans is crazy if they were the best in the sport i think you would think differently about them.

Comment

i can understand that you can identify with them more but to call them fake mexicans is crazy if they were the best in the sport i think you would think differently about them.
        mmm.. no

when De La Hoya was doing it big i felt the same way

Comment

mmm.. no

when De La Hoya was doing it big i felt the same way
          de la hoya ran against tito your telling me if he went toe to toe with trinidad and blasted him out he wouldnt have been an honorary real mexican for that night at least?

Comment

i'm Mexican (born & living in Mexico)

and i don't really consider Victor Ortiz, Chirs Arreola, Steve Luevano etc real Mexicans

we got some good 100 % Mexican fighters on the come up tho (canelo n mares),plus we still have some champs
            here we go again with this fake mexican bull****.... shut the fuk up

Comment

de la hoya ran against tito your telling me if he went toe to toe with trinidad and blasted him out he wouldnt have been an honorary real mexican for that night at least?
              lol no he wouldn't have been an "honorary real mexican" for a night

he'd still be a MexicanAmerican,Chicano

but i would be hella happy cause like i told you i DO root for MexicanAmericans on their fights

Comment

sorry for the fake mexican ****

Comment

Working...
                X