Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGregor VS Mayweather won't break 1.5 mil..... here is why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It will definitely do more than 2 millions. Streaming that is..

Only idiots or Mcgregor diehard fans will pay for the circus fight[/COLOR].

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
      It will definitely do more than 2 millions. Streaming that is..

Only idiots or Mcgregor diehard fans will pay for the circus fight[/COLOR].
      This fight will let all the air out of GGG v Canelito.

It's already cast a giant shadow over that fight.

Comment

• I already heard people who love to watch MMA are laughing for this fight. They're telling that if the fight will include some kicking then they will watch it but if not then they will never waste their money watching this garbage fight.

Comment

• It's most likely going to do 3 million+ it's going to have the casual boxing and MMA fans and it's going to have crazy hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            I already heard people who love to watch MMA are laughing for this fight. They're telling that if the fight will include some kicking then they will watch it but if not then they will never waste their money watching this garbage fight.
            This will be watched on free streaming and youtube right after the figt finishes. There are gullible fight viewers out there, but most see this hype as a mismatch. It wont sell over 1.5m. The buzz starts from experts and trickles down to consumers. If the experts say this is a sham then casuals will be second guessing themselves to purchase this circus show.

This fight is more of a novelty fight. You know that novelty's are not for everyone. This will reach 1.5m. The 100 million Floyd is asking will not be realzied. This fight will imploud when its time to purchase, some will back out.

2 counter punchers in a ring smells boring written all over it.

You think McGregor will chase. He won't. Floyd wob't either of fear getting clipped. This will be a slow boring fight. Where in the 2 will be throwing prefictable punches for being too safe. 2 counter punchers in the ring smells for another disaster in the making.

Mark my words, McGregor will be forced to chase, even if he's the type of fighter that waits for an opening. This time he'll be forced to chase. That's when this fight will stink. Both don't want to be countered. This is recipe for a snoozefest. Fighting viewers can know how bad this fight will be. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to know how much of a scam this is. McGregor has poor footwork, he won't be able to reach floyd from all floyd's running. This fight has boring written all over it.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 06-18-2017, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• The hype of the media is everywhere but the people are not dumb. Majority will watch the fight in youtube the next day. Even the MMA fans i know are laughing for this fight.

Comment

• I think this wiol be around 700-800k buys.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  I think this wiol be around 700-800k buys.
                  I think you should give credit to the scam. Too much media exposure some gullibles will fall for this curcus show. 1million buys at the least bro.

But if floyd thinks he'll get 100m gauranteeed. He is surely mistaken. This fight wont break 1.5m.

Comment

• What kind of ******ed/troll thread was this?

Comment

• Bumping this thread since it did 3x that amount lol...stupid people

Comment

Working...
                      X