Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Still trying to act as if you haven't been had aye hehe!

No worries, it will be our own little secret.

I'm Clark Kent by the way. When im flying they call me Spoonman.

I get where you come from. Your secret is safe with me Travestyny.

# if you want to dance all you got to do is whisper to me that your alt is now your go to account since now, it seems your alt is better than your main since you obviously need some re-branding. Then we can dance hehe!!

call me.

Whuuuut? You dumbass. You looking real bad right now.

Travestny have you guys all ****ed up. Lol.

Paranoid and ****. Rofl.

I'm dying.

Comment

• Guys spoon is a troll i cant believe some of you are still falling for this. He might even be a mod.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
        Whuuuut? You dumbass. You looking real bad right now.

Travestny have you guys all ****ed up. Lol.

Paranoid and ****. Rofl.

I'm dying.
        lol hyping your loser brand again hahaha!!

I suggest you stay on your alt for good TravestyNY. I've taken a liking putting your main in the deep waters and had so much fun crushing it into deep depths of Fl0mo cracking point over and over hahaha I suggest you stop hyping your main. Firstly, It's embarrassingly silly to hype your own. Secondly all you said is only true if you reside in Fl0mo wonderland lmao

Hey Mr. alt man. Pls tell your main my champion Vadrigar awaits. And your main sucks at ducking. Maybe you're still drowning into the abyss of facts I've shown you hahaha!!

Don't crack like your main hahaha!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-25-2017, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          Guys spoon is a troll i cant believe some of you are still falling for this. He might even be a mod.
          lolololololol

You are so paranoid.

Boo!

I'm your boogeyman hahaha!!

You scared little gurrl..

Comment

• what an idiot

Comment

what an idiot
              Lol says the guys who calls me a Mod.

#who's the boss around here. I am!

# like a Boss

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
              Guys spoon might even be a mod.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 05-25-2017, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Guys spoon is a troll i cant believe some of you are still falling for this. He might even be a mod.
                I believe it. It's strange he is the only one spamming this thread and the thread haven't been moved to another section🤔🤔🤔🤔

Comment

• Spoon is probably a psychiatric patient somewhere. I mean who else could be this obsessed...with anything? Good luck in your treatment bro

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    I just hope that floyd will man up and rematch pac so that we can clearly see how pac will beat his ass again.
                    That would be something ain't it.. No wonder Floyd fanatics are adamant to stop this from ever happening. They don't want froid roid to be exposed in a rematch.

Look at how much of these Fl0mos are pitch forking the idea of a rematch, when they can't even realize the more they stop this from happening the more Floyd loses out from redeeming himself from all his queer boxing that night. Pac doesn't need a rematch. It's Floyd who fought like a vagina for 12 queer rounds against a one armed man for crying out loud. Not to mention he ran and turned the event into a cure for insomnia while taking those PEDs lol What a waste of performance enhancing drugs lol

This is Floyd's Legacy.

The art of clinching enhanced for the world to see lol

This below will be remembered more than anything else that happened that night.. and yet..

Floyd will rather fight a non boxer. too obvious how this dude can quack.

I have to say Floyd can really run.

eg 1. Here's one classic example I won't forget. He went from one side of the ring after getting tagged in a matter of seconds lol

RUN FLOYD! RUN!

The tell tale signs of a rigged fight..

Last time I checked, the runner got penalized for backing up too much & not swanging as much plus clinching & pushing in most judges & commentary eyes means you not in control & cant deal with that fighter. just knowing all that & finding out about the drug testing lets me know this was a major set up for floyd to win.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-26-2017, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by meme_man View Post
                      I believe it. It's strange he is the only one spamming this thread and the thread haven't been moved to another section🤔🤔🤔🤔
                      Somebody has got to be protecting him, anyone else spammed this bad they be banned.

Comment

Working...
                      X