No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Solis v. Larsen Early Results From Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pathetic fights with a small crowd.

Larsens jab wasn't even that lol. It was like a lazy flick. Solis is a fat bum. Hard to believe he was once an Olympic champion.

Audley Harrison has had a better professional career..

Comment

Solis is a disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
        Im VERRY disapointed in Solis. I saw the fight live. Solis has no desire and was out of shape. Hes not a guy that enjoys boxing. Adamek would have beaten him today and Wlad would make him look like Mormeck.
        Hey Tobi,I can't believe you paid to watch that,some guys applauding at the end,they must have been Leif's entourage,Oner must have had one of those judges paid,I found that fight difficult to retain interest after the 5th.
        Solis is down in weight but needs to shift another 35-40lbs he's touted for a return in12 weeks, I doubt it happens and I don't see him shifting 10lbs let alone 40lb
        I'm done with him now.

Are you watching Abe live tonight ?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Solis is a disgrace
          The man is a slob.He'll be stuffing his face and ass right this moment.

Comment

Originally posted by 'StellarCareer' View Post
            The man is a slob.He'll be stuffing his face and ass right this moment.
            Emphasis on "and ass"

Comment

this was hard to watch. larsen is slow as f**k & actually outworked solis in the second half(if you call that work). i had it 115-113 solis. i could of even scored it a draw. that 8th rd gave me trouble deciding & i gave it to larsen but solis landed those 3 solid shots right near the end...i don't know, maybe it's early & i got to watch it again. solis has small calves for a big guy. he doesn't look powerful at all. solis has skill but he needs to drop another 25lbs to really be effective. he doesn't have 1 punch knockout power so he must be more active. something small that i noticed was on the side of the screen when they have the name of the boxer & his trunk colours they had it wrong. i noticed in the 11th round they had larsen listed with the red trunks but i'm not sure if that was for the whole fight...HUGE crowd!!!!

Comment

Solis is a JOKE -- hopefully his delusional fans are beginning to realize that.

Solis says he hates boxing and I believe him 100% on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulver View Post
                  Solis says he hates boxing and I believe him 100% on that.
                  When did he say that?

Buy the way, I really like Natten Madigral (I'm assuming it's the band your user name refers to).

Comment

Originally posted by 'StellarCareer' View Post
                    Hey Tobi,I can't believe you paid to watch that,some guys applauding at the end,they must have been Leif's entourage,Oner must have had one of those judges paid,I found that fight difficult to retain interest after the 5th.
                    Solis is down in weight but needs to shift another 35-40lbs he's touted for a return in12 weeks, I doubt it happens and I don't see him shifting 10lbs let alone 40lb
                    I'm done with him now.

Are you watching Abe live tonight ?
                    It was for free. I didnt pay anything. Yes i watch Abe live today. Also free-TV in germany.

Comment

one of the worst fights I have seen in recent memory, reminded me of the early days of channel 5 boxing.

Was that a belt I saw handed out? Is this the same Solis that fought a Klit? How could such a poor opponent be picked for a HW world title fight, I have no idea. What a stitch up for the fans -but it appears it happened in Germany, so perhaps that doesn't matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X