No announcement yet.

Ancient Knowledge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient Knowledge

I'm not trying to watch a ****in four hour movie. Just give me the gist of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
      I'm not trying to watch a ****in four hour movie. Just give me the gist of it.
      It's a 6 part documentary.

Solving ancient mysteries Part 1. "The Ancients" knew much more than given credit for regarding Life, The Universe, Astronomy, Advanced Mathematics, Magnetism, Healing, Unseen Forces etc.
      Encoded knowledge is information that is conveyed in signs and symbols and we can find this knowledge all over the world. All these ancient sightings and geometric patterns (Sacred Geometry) symbolise unseen forces at work. We are being lied to by the media. Modern archaeologists don't know what they're talking about. "The Ancients" were not stupid or primitive. We just failed to de-code this knowledge conveyed in signs, symbols and ancient artwork. This kind of information is kept hidden from the public.

Scientists dont know what holds the universe together, the answer is sound and unseen forces. Matter is governed by sound frequencies. There is much more to life than we can perceive with our 5 senses. The question then becomes "who or what governs unseen forces?" What is behind the symmetry throughout nature? (Golden Ratio, Phi, Fibonacci Sequence etc.) It simply cant be just coincidence, in my opinion there is an intelligent mind / consciousness behind all this that keeps it all together.

Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the copyright act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as critisicm, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
        It's a 6 part documentary.

So in summary the "ancients" knew more than we did but instead of storing this knowledge in a logical and accessible form they dressed it up in magic and hoodoo?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          So in summary the "ancients" knew more than we did but instead of storing this knowledge in a logical and accessible form they dressed it up in magic and hoodoo?
          Where in the video does it talk about magic?

Comment

And how would you understand the knowledge the ancient peoples stored for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
              Where in the video does it talk about magic?
              I'm not about to watch an hour of nonsense. You posted a brief summary which included this:

"Solving ancient mysteries Part 1. "The Ancients" knew much more than given credit for regarding Life, The Universe, Astronomy, Advanced Mathematics, Magnetism, Healing, Unseen Forces etc.
              Encoded knowledge is information that is conveyed in signs and symbols and we can find this knowledge all over the world. All these ancient sightings and geometric patterns (Sacred Geometry) symbolise unseen forces at work
              "

You also claimed that

"We are being lied to by the media. Modern archaeologists don't know what they're talking about. "

So experts who devote their time to studying and understanding the lives of people in the past are clueless. This youtube documentary will explain why? And the "modern media" is in on this?

Can you now see why this sounds absurd? By the way nobody ever claimed that "the ancients" were stupid. They were not. They were as intelligent and resourceful as people are today. But knowledge, especially since the invention of writing, is progressive as is technology, which is why we do collectively know more today than "the ancients" did in the past.

Comment

I can't sit here at work and watch an hour movie but I will say this is something I have said for a long time. I think the ancients did know more than we give them credit for and instead people talk about aliens helping build the pyramids for example, when it was all them.

They knew a lot about Mathematics, medicine, astronomy and mechanics that we don't fully understand. What happened was that knowledge is like a combination lock, when you find one number, you get closer to the next one and so on and so forth.

In the last 150 years, we just have unlocked many things we didn't know then. It doesn't make us more intelligent, just more informed.

The Mexicas in Tenochtitlan, had a city that was cleaner, more organized and larger than any city in Europe at the same time. You mean to tell me they couldn't have built pyramids of that size? LOL of course they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  I can't sit here at work and watch an hour movie but I will say this is something I have said for a long time. I think the ancients did know more than we give them credit for and instead people talk about aliens helping build the pyramids for example, when it was all them.

They knew a lot about Mathematics, medicine, astronomy and mechanics that we don't fully understand. What happened was that knowledge is like a combination lock, when you find one number, you get closer to the next one and so on and so forth.

In the last 150 years, we just have unlocked many things we didn't know then. It doesn't make us more intelligent, just more informed.

The Mexicas in Tenochtitlan, had a city that was cleaner, more organized and larger than any city in Europe at the same time. You mean to tell me they couldn't have built pyramids of that size? LOL of course they did.
                  A lot of is coincidence but I would not be surprised if an alien race visited this planet a few thousand years ago and shared technology and information with us. I don't believe they knew anything we don't (unless alien intervention happened) and they're certainly not inferior to the people of today. It's only a few thousand years that separates us...

That for me, is the most likely explanation for having a ' God '.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

This is exactly right. As individuals they were just as resourceful and intelligent as we are today, they're just working in a framework with less technology. Each technological advance, each metallurgical advance even, paved the way for further technological advances. It's not just in the last 150 years. Isaac Newton said:

"If I have seen further it is by standing on ye sholders of Giants"

It's not just technology either. Political stability is another indicator, the political stability to be able to travel freely and communicate freely, to share ideas.

That's why technology and scientific knowledge is improving at the rate it is. We can communicate freely to a degree never seen before. The sharing of ideas is probably more important than the actual technological base to build upon.

Comment

Working...
                    X