No announcement yet.

Who on here has done jail time and why??list your convictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    Felony Theft, Felony Burglary, Felony Criminal Damage to Property, 2x Battery as a juvenile Agg Battery, Possession w/int., paraphernalia and 2 disorderly conducts as an adult.
    well.............i bet no1's surprised/.//lol...my guy..lol

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      well.............i bet no1's surprised/.//lol...my guy..lol
      Shit I try to be good now, I just cant be around people. Just have to chill at the house with the wife and kids or I'll punch someone in the head.

Comment

Shit I try to be good now, I just cant be around people. Just have to chill at the house with the wife and kids or I'll punch someone in the head.
        you must be some crazy mofo......

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Boateng View Post
          you must be some crazy mofo......
          I have a very low tolerance for disrespect. As long as everyone shows respect we'll all get along fine, but I'll have already swung on someone by the time the thought enters my head.

Comment

Larry, i thought you were like a 15 year old test tube baby>?

Comment

I have a very low tolerance for disrespect. As long as everyone shows respect we'll all get along fine, but I'll have already swung on someone by the time the thought enters my head.
              I think that's why you earned that Dick Buffman fella's Real Man™ stamp of approval.

Comment

Arson and criminal menacing, only did a few days but I was facing some serious time. Lawyer'd up and got lucky with 4 years probation and bunch of other sh.it.

Comment

15 years for cocaine smuggling but got dropped to 6 and a half year back. was released back in 1987

edit --- not 1977, meant 1987

Comment

i fully understand

Comment

this thread failed to interest me, yet I drop this message to raise my post count, as I am gangsta like that

Comment

Working...
                      X